Things to do for Green Travelers in Marina del Rey
Recommended for You
- 1Venice Fishing Pier, Marina del Rey, CA 902916 reviews
Good surf, great views! The waves on Venice Beach break best here, but it can be a little culturally rough and localized during good swells. Otherwise, this is a fun place to walk, jog or ride your bike out onto as the coastal and city views are amazing. In the winter, you can see beyond downtown L.A. and onto snow-capped ...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Admiralty & Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292 4 reviews
Largest private boat Marina in the US (I think) Six "basins". Eat at the Cheescake Factory outside on the patio. Nice views. Walk or bike around. have drink at the Ritz Carlton. Rent boats, sail boats, kayaks, go to Burton Chase Park. Go to Fisherman's Village to take a Tour Boat out on the water.Popular with
- 3501 Venice Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, United States2 reviews
Every Friday 7:00 am - 11:00 amPopular with
- 413455 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States2 reviews,
1 word: Recliner.
- 51 Lmu Dr # 100, Los Angeles, CA1 review
Look for the hiking/running trails around the school. Park by the basketball courts and park and then walk towards the many tiny trails.
- 6225 Lincoln Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States1 review
Full array of foods that are already prepared - amazing produce and 4 blocks for the house.Popular with
- 73007 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1 review
I've discovered this place through groupon and kept coming after my voucher was used since I love the service and results here. They still have a promotion for 5 for $85 at their location. The owner and the one that will apply all the lovely solution on you is Charity herself. She's super sweet and very meticulous with her spray ...Popular with
- 813650 Mindanao Way, Marina Del Rey, CA, United States1 review,
Great FREE concerts every Thursday eve in the summer. Ride the bikes there, take a picnic and a blanket.Popular with
- 913400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs. Look out for sales.
- 1013463 Washington Boulevard, Marina del Rey, California1 review
Costco is a necessary evil. It runs like Baghdad, but if you need things in bulk- come here. They now have more organic selections, and yeas, the toys are spectacular.
- 114100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States1 review,
Went there for an event and it was pretty lively, but not sure how it is normally. The outdoor lounge area was nice and a good place to chill and grab a drink if you're in the area. Not sure if I'd specifically go out of my way to go there though.Popular with
- 124726 Lincoln Boulevard, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesPopular with
- 136198 Ballona Creek Bike Path, Marina del Rey, CA, United StatesPopular with
- 144469 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States
- 1513161 Mindanao Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States
- 164750 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States
- 17,Popular with
- 181108 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States
- 194215 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA, United States
- 2014025 Panay Way, Marina del Rey, CA 90292-6104Popular with