Marina Hotel Athens
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 74%Budget Travelers
- 74%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Marina Hotel AthensMember ofBackpackersOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1First to ReviewSep 12, 2013
A really nice and well-sustained family hotel in the heart of Omonoia.
A big minus: the district, which is really dangerous
Good!250 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food76% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationLocation is acceptable. Only 68% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- RoomFor only 59%, the bathroom was ok.
This 3.0 star property offers small meeting rooms and limo/town car service. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a library, a bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
There are 81 guestrooms at Marina Hotel Athens. Guestrooms have balconies. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature phones, makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include welcome amenities, electronic/magnetic keys, and clock radios. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hypo allergenic bedding, and extra towels/bedding. Housekeeping is available.