Things to do near Marina International for Luxury Travelers
- 410.66 mi1423 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.66 mi from Marina International1 review
This is a swanky place to find glasses, very trendy names and brands. Prices are a bit on the upside but they've got great fashions. Friendly staff. The shops all along this area are fun to browse. Here is a link to this shop: www.akinneycourt.comPopular with
- 420.76 mi1323 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.76 mi from Marina International1 review
Actually they have a lot more than shoes here. There's a comfy couch for your boyfriend to wait while you try on the chic wraps and blouses, and dresses. The jeans are designer and a bit over priced in my book and I wasn't mad about the hats. They have some nice and unique shoes though.
- 430.71 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.71 mi from Marina International1 review
All that glitters... can be found here. And, these are original designs, very unique and cool. (also very expensive) I love just browsing and imagining myself getting tarted up with these bangles for a red carpet event. Lots of fun.
- 440.84 mi0.84 mi from Marina International1 review
This is your place if you're a guy looking for that vintage style, cool cat hat, or funky t-shirt and plaid shirt. Funky atmosphere, friendly salespeople, reasonable prices on some items. Just fun to look around and try on hats. : )
- 450.57 mi1136 Abbott Kinney Boulevard, Venice Beach, CA, United States0.57 mi from Marina International1 review
This is a fun place to browse for a trendy bathing suit that you won't have to worry the next person is wearing on the beach! The prices are a bit high, but the designs are fun and unique. The feeling of the space of the shop is light and beachy.Popular with
- 460.71 mi1355 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.71 mi from Marina International1 review
According to the gals that work here, shoppers for celebrities come here for the unique and natural fiber fashions. I saw some stuff I liked, and some I hated. Good mix I guess. Prices 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. Think Melrose boutique shop, upscale and swankier.
- 470.84 mi0.84 mi from Marina International1 review
SHOES!! Funky, Fun and (expensive) brand name shoes and designer shoes-- (lace up comfy shoes guys!) that you can wear with your designer jeans. They've got clothes here also, but the main attraction is the shoes. They've got Japanese brands and styles you cannot find elsewhere.
- 480.52 mi1653 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.52 mi from Marina International1 review
This place is pretty much like most of the other upscale, designer boutiques on Abbot Kinney, but they've got a bigger inventory, so you're more likely to find something you like. And, more likely to find something on sale. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. I think they've got a bigger range of styles and colors with ...
- 490.52 mi
- 500.53 mi1639 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291-37440.53 mi from Marina International1 review
This is trendy and expensive- just like most of the shops around it, but if you like unusual styles and funky jewelry, you should check it out. There's a vintage 50's and 60's feel to a lot of the styles. I especially liked the jewelry.Popular with
- 510.84 mi0.84 mi from Marina International1 review
Small inventory, but very cool pieces ranging from intimate wear, casual wear and "sexy going out wear." Prices 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. They've got friendly salespeople. More of a girl shop than a guy shop. If you're looking for something unique to wear for your anniversary, try here.
- 520.67 mi0.67 mi from Marina International1 review
This place is fun and funky -- and a bit more reasonably priced than some of the other designer boutiques around this area. It's mother/daughter owned and operated, so there is a bit more of a personal touch with the designs selected. They have some cool skirts.
- 533.3 miSanta Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California3.3 mi from Marina International88 reviews
One of the best places in L.A. for strolling, shopping and people watching. The Promenade is a big open air pedestrian street, which often has high quality street performers, lots of restaurants and 2 movie theaters.Popular with
- 543.02 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA 90401-23123.02 mi from Marina International34 reviews
The new and much improved Santa Monica Place is a great spot to do some shopping, dining and even work, especially on warm days because it's now an outdoor mall. Great mix of luxury boutiques and affordable shops, with a Nordstrom and Bloomingdale's. The dining deck on the rooftop has a nice variety of great restaurants. There's also a great ...Popular with
- 552.96 mi500 Broadway, Santa Monica, California2.96 mi from Marina International2 reviews
This LA trend setter / taste maker is my favorite place to shop. Expensive but the style is impeccable and the layout makes it a perfect place to browse and discover. A celeb favorite.Popular with
- 562.55 mi
- 574.56 mi3839 Main St, Culver City, California4.56 mi from Marina International1 review
What a hidden gem in the heart of dt culver city. Speakeasy style bar and cocktails that will keep you talking for days. Seventy7 is the place to be jp any given night. They are hidden behind the parking structure and Bank of America on Cardiff. There is live music and DJs every evening and the bar manager, Gordon and ...Popular with
- 583.63 mi10797 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA, United States3.63 mi from Marina International10 reviews
Great place to get some tasty drinks with surprisingly good service! They have many interesting cocktails on the menu, both regular and seasonal drinks. All the ones I tried were really tasty. Only one was completely off, and I think they messed it up. The waitress was nice enough to get us another drink to replace it!Popular with
- 593.79 mi10820 Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA3.79 mi from Marina International3 reviews
I love Target! It's a great place to shop for clothes, anything for the house and food if there is nothing else closer! If you are moving somewhere and need to shop for house supplies, furniture and decoration at an affordable price, that is the place to be!Popular with
- 604.04 mi1 World Way, Los Angeles, CA, United States4.04 mi from Marina International6 reviews
LAX is improving but still has work to do before it ranks as a world-class airport. With its make-over, the Bradley International terminal is almost there. The concessions in most of the terminals are much improved. But, getting from terminal to terminal is Stone Age and in-transit travelers can only shake their heads at the antiquated process.Popular with