Things to do near Marina International
- 210.57 mi500 North Venice Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.57 mi from Marina International1 review
Although Santa Monica's farmers market gets all the attention and crowds, I really love this smaller-scale, but equally gourmet farmers market in downtown Culver City, near great cafes, art galleries, and antiques shops. This is the place to source some outstanding raw ingredients, like lobster mushrooms, wildflower honey, sumo citrus, or fresh-caught seafood and meats. Right now, it's happening every ...Popular with
- 220.86 mi
- 230.78 mi1319 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA, United States0.78 mi from Marina International1 review
I stopped by here with my friend while we were strolling along Abbott Kinney and this totally fits the whole Venice vibe. Very laidback with a lot of spiritual texts and cool things like precious stone sculptures, large windchimes (I believe like what monks use), yoga equipment, etc. There are a bunch of cool little trinkets you can buy in ...
- 240.7 mi1354 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.7 mi from Marina International1 review
This shop is super cool for girl and guy fashions. They're a little upscale bohemian in their style. You can find some things that have a vintage flavor. Most prices are a bit on the high side, but for some unique pieces it's worth it. They also have sale racks. I found a very cool t-shirt with a rooster on ...Popular with
- 250.39 mi2805 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.39 mi from Marina International1 review
Massage Place is awesome because of the quality of the massage and the value. Try getting a massage near the beach for less than 100 dollars for an hour, but this place will do it for 55. Unbelievable deal, especially considering that you're right in the heart of Venice Beach.Popular with
- 260.85 mi1221 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.85 mi from Marina International1 review
I liked just looking around here. Almost like an alternative art museum, but with the pieces for sale. : ) There are some cool and funky art objects for your house, some awesome and imaginative paintings. Definitely worth having a look but bring a heavy wallet if you want to purchase something for your home.
- 270.84 mi0.84 mi from Marina International1 review
This is one of the best vintage shops in this area. It's a little more pricey than say, Out of the Closet, which is more of a thrift store. This if the place you'll find that amazing vintage hat or dress you need for your trip to the Edison (downtown)-- but you're going to pay a little more for it. ...
- 280.7 mi1358 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.7 mi from Marina International1 review
I love the idea of this place. It's non-profit and you can buy hand crafted or personally designed, one-of-a-kind items here. Local artists have contributed. It's got a great mission statement. Definitely worth having a look. The styles are not specifically geared toward bohemian or granola crunching people, as the name would suggest! Think fun, artsy stuff!
- 290.73 mi1342 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.73 mi from Marina International1 review
Best selection of Japanese cooking and kitchen items and great gift selection as well. Well known to Venice locals who commune in the back house for cooking classes and sake tastings.
- 300.72 mi1344 Abbott Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, California0.72 mi from Marina International1 review
good place to relax
- 310.66 mi1416 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.66 mi from Marina International2 reviews
This shop is fun just to browse. They also have some small, intimate events, for example an art showing with wine. The furniture is cool and most of it handcrafted. Kinda pricey, but fun.
- 320.81 mi1224 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, CA0.81 mi from Marina International2 reviews
Ordered over $1500 worth of clothes from them...they screwed up our order. We sent items back that were double ordered they said they never received it. They had no recollection of the items being restocked in their inventory. Admittingly, we had not saved the tracking number because once we saw it was received by Aviator Nation we figured we were ...
- 330.8 mi
- 340.74 mi1337 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.74 mi from Marina International1 review
I love how the shops in the area have been converted from old cottages and houses. It gives you a feeling of shopping in a friend's closet! : ) This place has some cool stuff and a fairly large inventory. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. The salespeople are helpful and friendly. I like the decor.
- 350.99 mi13400 Maxella Avenue, Marina del Rey, CA, United States0.99 mi from Marina International1 review
I swear I am up to no good. Great place for shenanigans, magazine browsing and last minute guilt gifts. Sections get moved around a lot, biography section is usually upstairs. Look out for sales.
- 360.85 mi0.85 mi from Marina International1 review
The clothing and shoes in this shop are just as upscale and expensive as some of the other shops along Abbot Kinney, but the feeling of the shop is totally different. I guess it's the wood and the comfy chairs when you try on shoes in the back that give this place a warmer and cozy feeling. The people are ...Popular with
- 370.57 mi1625 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, California0.57 mi from Marina International1 review
I like the idea of this place, although I've never had occasion to purchase anything. Basically this is where you go if you have a lot of money to drop on jeans and want some specially designed for you. One of a kind, artistic and personal detail. I love the fact that you can get this done, just not sure ...
- 380.68 mi1409 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.68 mi from Marina International1 review
Great shop for finding gifts! From cards, book and trinkets, you'll be able to spend quite a while in here, browsing for that unique something you need for your sister's birthday or your anniversary. The light space and plethora of color brighten your shopping experience.
- 390.89 mi1132 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.89 mi from Marina International1 review
Fun, summer and spring fashions, mostly for men. They do have some creative style bags and other travel bits and bobs. Worth stopping in for a browse. The prices are 8 on a scale of 1-10. Nice people.
- 400.66 mi1423 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.66 mi from Marina International1 review
This is a swanky place to find glasses, very trendy names and brands. Prices are a bit on the upside but they've got great fashions. Friendly staff. The shops all along this area are fun to browse. Here is a link to this shop: www.akinneycourt.comPopular with