Member Reviews Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Excellent!454 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 82%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 81%.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.
Dining options at Marina International Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This 2.5 star property offers
There are 135 guestrooms at Marina International Hotel. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to free local calls, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request refrigerators and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Pets: US$ 50 per pet, per night
- Pet deposit: US$ 150 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker