Marina Piccola 73
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Marina Piccola 73Member ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 2First to Review
A great walk down to the Marina but much more difficult walking back. I would encourage you to take the bus or a cab up to the city. There are lots of restaurants but a little touristy as this is where you catch the ferry to Capri. It is great for people watching and listening to language spoken by the cab drivers who are constantly talking to each other while waiting for their next fare. Interestingly enough they all speak many languages.
Excellent!357 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room97% thought the view was good.
- Restaurant93% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 72%.
- HotelExcellent hotel.