Marines' Memorial Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 65%Family Travelers
- 58%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Marines' Memorial ClubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 8Oct 14, 2013
To stay at the Marines' Memorial Club, you need to be a member of the military, so it is not open to the public. However, if you are military, this is a great deal. While the hotel is not the nicest in the city, it is a great bargain. Rooms are substantially discounted over the typical Bay area hotels, and include complimentary breakfast and happy hours. The best part is that your fees support the Marines' Living Memorial.Recommended for:
- Marines' Memorial Club
Excellent!479 reviews across the web.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel Building92% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Food92% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service86% found the staff to be very friendly.