Maritim Hotel Koln
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Maritim Hotel KolnMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 14Nov 28, 2013
About 10 minutes from the Cathedral, near the told town, shops and cafes all over. Its convenient and centrally located, quite near the train station too. Rooms are small but the bldg is covered with glass. Great view from the windows since you can see the Cathedral.
- Maritim Hotel KolnMember ofHistory BuffsLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5Sep 17, 2013
**THE WORST HOTEL I'VE EVER STAYED IN**
OK, I'm not high maintenance.
OK, maybe a tad.
By far, this was the WORST hotel I've ever stayed in.
Location and um, that's pretty much it.
It's across from the Rhine River and the train station.
Oh yes, the cleaning staff was really nice to me.
CONS (there's plenty)
- No hair conditioner (come on, this is a shower staple!)
- No body lotion. Seriously, what's wrong with you?
- No Wi-Fi. GTFO! (you would need to buy a T-Mobile Hot Spot which had terrible reception at the hotel)
- Ugly-ass building. No joke. Looks like a brassy 1960's jailhouse.
- The front lobby staff was unhelpful when it came to the parking garage. They claim it's handled by a separate company. HELLO, the parking garage is affiliated with YOU.
- 1040 euros for a double room for 4 nights during Gamescom was atrocious.
- The Elevator of Hell
Think Motel 6 but worst.
No, I didn't die during my stay, but I indeed slightly suffered.
Good!1218 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Location93% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service90% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance71% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 70% of guests mentioned it positively.
- Food68% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
Dining options at Maritim Hotel Koeln include 3 restaurants and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Cologne property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 454 guestrooms at Maritim Hotel Koeln. Guestrooms have city views. Bathrooms feature handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops). Televisions have cable channels, free movie channels, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, desks, minibars, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request a turndown service, irons/ironing boards, and hypo allergenic bedding. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.