Maritim proArte Hotel
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!2206 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food62% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 62%.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 53%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
Dining options at Maritim proArte Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.5 star property has a business center. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and currency exchange.
Bathrooms feature phones, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request irons/ironing boards and hypo allergenic bedding. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: EUR 21 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.