Dave and Tiffani's wedding

Aug 22, 2013 - Aug 25, 2013

My Places

• Hanging LakeGlenwood Springs, Colorado
      Vince Gattone recommended Hanging Lake
      I highly recommend this hike. It was fairly short, couldn't have been more than a few miles. The views and scenery were simply breathtaking. I remember several times where I just stopped and was in ... read more
      awe of the view. It was a little more of a touristy area, but the crowd wasn't bad at all. I went in the late afternoon /early evening as the sun just started to set which only enhanced the views.
      .Comment.8 months ago. Report
      Mark de la Viña thanked Vince Gattone for this recommendation.
    • Pepi's Restaurant & Bar231 Gore Creek Dr, Vail, CO 81657
      Pro 2014
      D'Maris Coffman recommended Pepi's Restaurant & Bar
      This place is great. Run by a Swiss German couple, it's a local institution and hangout of low-key celebrities (including Betty and Gerald Ford in their day). Does a nice steak tartare too.
      .Comment.8 months ago. Report
      Mark de la Viña thanked D'Maris Coffman for this recommendation.
      D'Maris Coffman

Just wanted to second this great suggestion!

Katie McMillan recommended Pepi's Restaurant & Bar
      .Comment.9 months ago. Report
      Mark de la Viña thanked Katie McMillan for this recommendation.
      Katie McMillan

I stayed at the hotel here and my friend has known the owner, who seems to be a local legend, for years. It's traditional german food and the vibe is pretty low key. The decor is straight out of the 80's but the food is good. We would stop in for apres ski on the way up to our room. Everyone was super nice and I would recommend it for something more casual and family style.

• Russell's228 Bridge St, Vail, CO 81657
      Katie McMillan recommended Russell's
      .Comment.9 months ago. Report
      Mark de la Viña thanked Katie McMillan for this recommendation.
      Katie McMillan

This is where you go to get a hang over! My friend was the "mayor" here and we always had fun at the bar. There is also a music venue just up the street but I can't remember the name..anyway these are just some of the spots that I frequented when I was there for 3 weeks with locals.

Help Mark de la Viña plan a great trip.

Add a Recommendation
    Don't have a specific place to recommend?Add a comment instead
    Close large map View large map
    Sync your Gogobot Trip Plans with your mobile. Get the app today.