Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 73%Luxury Travelers
- 54%Business Travelers
- 54%Adventure Travelers
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (55)
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 3Sep 27, 2012
Haven't actually been in the nightclub, but the pool part at the day club is amazing. Saw Dirty South and Tommy Trash there during EDC 2012. Lots of great cabanas and the bartenders are pretty awesome.
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubSep 21, 2012
Marquee new and nice. At 63,000 square feet with 5 floors, outside patio areas this is the second largest night club in the world! I love how the different floors had different vibes and music. Anywhere to hip-hop to house.
Tip #1: Ladies there is no need for you to stand in line or pay to get into any nightclub in Vegas. Just visit the club during the day to get on the guestlist and arrive early (before 10). Get on a list and enter the club through the ladies line located on the 4th floor of the Cosmopolitan. No wait - you get stamped and can leave and reenter anytime after that.
Tip #2: Pregame! Drinks at Marquee are $14.
- Marquee Nightclub & Dayclub
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubAug 29, 2012
Let's face it. Part of what makes a club good is the crowd. Yes the music, ambiance, and drinks make a difference. But we all know what really makes a place pop is the people there. I've always said that all the really matters is the people you are with, but we all know everyone wants to go to the poppin' places. Currently Marquee is that place. The line can get pretty crazy and the tables are crazy expensive. However, the venue is very nice. The decor is done really well. They have both outdoor and indoor areas, with many rooms with varying types of music. No matter what music you like I'm sure you'll have a good time at Marquee. The drinks are pricey, but that holds true at most nice clubs. The thing that I really like is that marquee gives you the option to pre-purchase tickets. This allows you to pretty much bypass the line and get in much quicker. The disadvantage is that girls also have to pay, but I think its worth it. Paying 70ish dollars is way worth it to get in quickly without having to drop $1500 for a table. It allows you to avoid everyone trying to get in via guest list etc.
Marquee is the happening club in Vegas. If you want to go here I suggest buying pre-sale tickets or a table, as the line gets pretty crazy. Common on your in Vegas just spring for the pre-sale and save time. The tickets cost about the same as a few drinks. Jut buy the tickets, pre-game in the room and have a great time in the club by avoiding the long wait in line!
The only disadvantage to this place it that there are many stairs. So ladies try to wear comfortable shoes or your feet will be hurting at the end of the night.
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodies+ 1Jul 18, 2012
Huge space. Huge dance floor inside, huge patio area in back. I love hot summer nights, roaming around Marquee and dancing the night away. This is a must when visiting Vegas. Don't miss it!
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubJul 05, 2012
One of the premier clubs in Vegas, Marquee is a great place to plan a trip around. There are usually some excellent artists that perform here and the set up inside is beautiful. The indoor area is pretty huge with a ton of table everywhere. However, the dance floor inside is pretty much only for people that bought tables and VIP.
No big deal though, because the outside patio is even more gigantic and has plenty of space. There are little pools everywhere and cabanas with tables.
Such a huge line to get in though! I mean I know it's Vegas, but it is pretty insane here. If you don't have a ticket for a show or didn't buy a table, you have to get on the guest list and have at least an even ration of guys and girls. Even then if you get in the line too late, there is no way you're getting in...it's just too long. I would recommend sending one of your chick friends to cut in line and then you discreetly follow her in. Bouncers can't catch all the cutters!
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3Jul 05, 2012
One of the newest of the hotel clubs that is constantly packed. The big pro about this club is the indoor outdoor option. The inside does get a bit crowded and the outside pool area is a great alternative to take in the cool night sky and dip your feet in the pool.
I would say due to its smaller size(relative to other mega clubs in vegas), make this the first stop of the night's club hopping option as it gets more packed as the night progresses. Otherwise, fun venue with awesome energy
- Marquee Nightclub & DayclubJul 05, 2012
* Signed up with Gia and Scott (Australian, ladies)
* Got there early to avoid a lot of people
* VIP - we had 9 girls - Bachelorette Party
* Became we came really early, they gave us one free drink and let us sit in the booth. It was awesome.
* Dancing and lights
* Free drink when you sign up for their mailing list
* big bathrooms for the ladies
* The stairs... omg. the stairs. I knew about it so I had my flats... but my girlfriends didn't... so... they were in pain.
* Outside was SO windy. So much room outside but it was just SO windy.
* If you're late, you will have a hard time getting in
* Men... you need at least three women to get in with a big group of guys
* There was this bartender that was really mean to one of my girlfriends (a girl bartender - come on now)
Overall... I had a good experience this time here. Every visit is different.