Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Local Culture
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- MarQueen HotelMember ofBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFoodiesNov 22, 2013
Apparently this hotel used to be a boarding house for factory workers at a Motel T factory down the way. They did a good job preserving the historical feel of the building while upgrading to a legitimately glamorous place to stay. The lobby alone makes a visit worthwhile.
The rooms are also very big, include kitchenette and living room area, and were comfortable to hang out in and not just crash for the night. The rooms show their age a little but the whole experience is really very classy.Recommended for:
- MarQueen HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 11First to ReviewMay 13, 2013
Fun location to stay in Seattles Queen Anne neighborhood.
The location is close to restaurants and boutique shops. Across the street is Pesos a favorite for happy hour. You'll have to take a cab to the main shopping district and Pikes market if you don't want to walk the 10 blocks or so.
Very Good!1234 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Food100% were happy with the price.
- Location97% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 95%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance83% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel79% thought it was clean.
Dining options at MarQueen Hotel include 2 restaurants. Room service is available during limited hours. Spa amenities include spa services and facials. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available
There are 58 guestrooms at MarQueen Hotel. Beds come with down comforters. At the 3.0 star property, accommodations include kitchenettes with microwaves, refrigerators, coffee/tea makers, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, bathrobes, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, free local calls, and voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include blackout drapes/curtains, electronic/magnetic keys, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Guests may request a turndown service and wake up calls. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 17 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Handicap Accessible