Things to do in Marrakech

Selected Categories: Outdoors

Toubkal Trekking

I just got back from a magical trek around the high atlas mountains. We were lucky to get a wonderful local guide arranged everything for us , and who kept us motivated, informed and safe. The experience left me craving more. The scenery is magnificent and the people are charming. I definitely encourage anyone in reasonably good physical condition to ...

Popular withBackpackersAdventureBudget

Jamaâ El Fna

The best part of Marrakech, this is the most vibrant square I have been to in any city in the world. SO MUCH GOING ON. Restaurants, food stands, stores, performances, concerts, animals, tea, hanging out... it is a truly massive and vibrant square (especially at night) which is one of my worldwide highlights and makes Marrakech an awesome destination.

Palmerie

If you think a trip to Marrakech just wouldn't be complete with a camel ride, grab a taxi and head out to Le Palmerie where you'll find encampments galore eager to get you up on a one hump beast of burden for tour around the palm oasis. Camels, palm oasisis and sunsets - what could be more exotic than that?

Popular withAdventureOutdoorBackpackers