Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Marriott Cincinnati at RiverCenterMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6Jun 15, 2013
Very nice Marriott located close to downtown Cincinnati on the Kentucky side (Covington). It's a quick and enjoyable walk across the Roebling Bridge. Perfect location if you want to catch a Reds game. A trolley will pick you up just outside of the hotel and take you around Covington, Newport and into downtown Cincinnati.
- Marriott Cincinnati at RiverCenterJan 28, 2013
The Marriott Cincinnati, as fellow reviewer Steve DeAngelo notes, is actually in Northern Kentucky. It's close to Cincinnati, though, in fact some of the rooms at the Marriott overlook the Cincinnati skyline and the views are impressive.
The Marriott at RiverCenter is a bustling hotel. It's enormous and hosts several conferences at a time. The lobby is a little Mad Max/Thunderdome-esque with exposed glass elevators that shoot from the lobby to room floors in no time. The lobby check in area is a sleek lighted desk that looks more like someplace to order a martini than get a room key.
It is however, a beautiful hotel. Location, too, is ideal for those coming in for Reds and Bengals game. It's also a short distance from Newport's Levee area that features great restaurants and shops. Check out the flood wall relief murals painted on the Ohio River banks by the Marriott. Each depicts an aspect of Ohio River history.
- Marriott Cincinnati at RiverCenterMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewSep 29, 2012
Even though it's called the Marriott Cincinnati, the hotel is actually in Covington, Kentucky, overlooking the Ohio River and Cincinnati, Ohio. It is one beautiful hotel!
Outstanding!680 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 98%.
- Room98% thought the view was good.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Location86% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.