Marriott Durham Civic Center
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Marriott Durham Civic CenterFirst to ReviewAug 15, 2012
This hotel is nicer than I expected when I first pulled up. It looks a little tired from the outside and the lobby has an old school feel to it, but the rooms are really nicely updated and spacious. You also can't beat the location if you want to be in downtown Durham, and that's a major factor for me. You can walk to the Carolina Theater, DPAC, Rue Cler, and many other places. There’s also a cool farmers market right down the block certain days of the week. They have their own fitness center, but they also offer passes to the YMCA that’s right around the corner. Overall, this isn’t the newest or swankiest hotel in the Triangle, but if you want an urban location, I’d definitely recommend a stay here.
Very Good!229 reviews across the web.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location94% thought parking was inexpensive.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- Internet83% thought it was a great value.
- Restaurant69% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker