Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
- Marriott Fisherman's WharfMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4
This Marriott is ideal for those wishing to explore the areas of Fisherman's Wharf. It has a spectacular location. The front desk staff and concierge were excellent. Our room was comfortable, clean and functional, nothing fancy or over the top , but it worked very well for us.
- Marriott Fisherman's WharfCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4
I probably like hotel bars more than I should, so upon seeing the sleek and chic bar at the Marriott Fisherman’s Wharf, I was quickly impressed. The lobby is big and comfortable, with plenty of chairs to lounge around in. The bar actually seems like a cool place to meet people.
Heading up to the rooms, you’re greeted by nicely appointed hallways and tasteful decor. It’s all very peaceful, a contrast to the techno-esque beats playing downstairs. I enjoyed the room, the soft beds and the modern amenities. Bring an iPod, because there are plenty of places to plug that bad boy in.
One of my favorite things about this hotel is the huge gym. I know a lot of you probably don’t care to work out during a vacation, but the option is nice to have. With aerobic machines, free weights and a washing machine located inside, it’s not hard to break a sweat and, subsequently, make yourself presentable and fresh again.
- Marriott Fisherman's WharfMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsWellness+ 4
Whenever I walk into a chain hotel's lobby, I feel somewhat depressed, like I've turned into George Clooney's character in Up in the Air. Not this one. The lobby feels like a hip bar, complete with house music and hipster furniture. I also liked the pillowtop mattresses, iPhone charging station and the great gym (each machine has an individual TV and there's a washer/dryer, so you can do a load of laundry while working out and catching up on TBS).Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
Very Good!1381 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests say it is the perfect hotel for a city trip.
- Location96% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel94% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building70% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- RoomBeds were acceptable for 66%.
- Restaurant55% found the breakfast to be acceptable.