Marriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Marriott Grand Residence Club TahoeFirst to ReviewSep 13, 2013
Marriott Grand Residence Club Tahoe is a family friendly condo/timeshare located in popular Heavenly Ski Resort.
The rooms are large enough to accommodate larger family (studio, 1-bed, 2-bed, and 3-bed), each featuring a full kitchen (with stove, oven, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, and full assortment of silverware, china, and cookware), gas fire place and HDTV in living room and each bedroom, and washer and dryer.
Resort amenity includes heated pool with 2 hot tubs (that is operated 365 days), spa, gym, and morning activities for kids.
Great 2-mile hiking trail (with small waterfall) is within the walking distance, as well as the beach, supermarket, many restaurants, casinos, and of course, Heavenly Ski Resort.
The concierge is courteous and knowledgeable. My only complaint is parking, which requires valet service and is not included in the room price (you may be able to get around this by booking a timeshare from the owner).Recommended for:Family Travelers
Excellent!555 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Location95% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Food83% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. Appreciated by 81% of guests.
- GroundsClean pool, said 71%.