Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 75%Business Travelers
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 75%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (13)Write a review
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubCommunity ManagerMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Sep 10, 2013
The hotel have an Asian-inspired decor, very zen and relaxing. The pool is one of the best parts of this hotel. It's fun, with so much waterfalls and hot tubs where you can only swim to.Recommended for:
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubMay 13, 2013
Upon arrival to this hotel, we are greeted by a friendly valet staff. We head straight to Kukui's for brunch. Again, we are greeted by a friendly hostess who quickly walks us over to our oceanside table. We put in our drink orders and head over to get some food. I got a king crab and spinach omelet, some hot seafood dishes, and a few extra large pieces of shrimp. Then I head over to the grill for some bacon wrapped scallops and prime rib. I was very happy with the selection and the food was very tasty! I ended my meal with some delicious desserts and a cup of kona coffee. Perfect ending to a fabulous meal!
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach Club
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubJun 19, 2014
I came here after running the Honolulu Marathon. It was the best 3 day rest/vacation spot. Everything, including Duke's, is within a short walk for even the most beat up of bodies.
My room was a bit cold, but the bed was so comfortable, and they had plenty of activities for which you could sign up. I had a couple of stand up paddling excursions, which was a lot of fun and a good workout.
Wifi was a little wonky while I was there, but it is always good reminder that you shouldn't be worried about Wifi while relaxing in Kaua'i
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3May 27, 2014
I loved the atmosphere at this hotel!
It was relaxing and comfortable and the service was unobtrusive.
The pool was a resort pool and so much fun!
You need a car in Kauai because everything is so far apart but that was not a problem and it seemed like this property was an equal distance from everything.
I would go back in a heartbeat!
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
My family has stayed in the Marriot Suites on Kauai about three times now, and have always been really satisfied. The rooms are absolutely humungous, and in the suites you even have your own kitchen, which makes you completely self-contained. It's a little off the beaten-track, but why would you want the beaten track in Kauai? It adjoins the ocean, has a very large and lovely pool, and a great little bar adjoining the ocean, where you can get your tropical drink with umbrella fix on! No hesitation to go back here!Recommended for:
- Marriott Kauai Resort & Beach ClubMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 04, 2012
It's funny how I start to get the feeling that most hotels are almost the same.. of course I'll remember a bad hotel.. and rather vividly if my memory serves me well, but for me a great hotel is a hotel that does what I need it to do while not taking away from the city or area that I came to explore. And in this regard, this hotel did not let me down.
Its a great resort on a sandy beach...
plus it has an outrigger canoe in the lobby and, get this,
a koi pond...
A KOI POND!
btw, if you're into things like pools.. then you might like the pool here. I think it was once consider the largest pool on the island.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!830 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel Building100% loved the terrace.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Location86% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 77%.