Marriott London Grosvenor Square Hotel
Phone:020 7493 1232
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Data Ports
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Mini Bar In Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Marriott London Grosvenor Square HotelMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 4First to ReviewAug 26, 2012
The Marriott London Grosvenor Square Hotel is a fantastic place to stay on the edge of Hyde Park. It is very reasonably priced for a hotel of it's stature. It's quiet, comfortable, clean, and convenient, and I would jump at the chance to stay there again.
Outstanding!587 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Location97% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Bar and BeveragesDelicious alcoholic drinks, according to 78%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 72% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Room63% said rooms were small.
Dining options at Marriott London Grosvenor Square include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms and secretarial services. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. This London property has 9,978 square feet of event space consisting of conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. Additional property amenities include a concierge desk, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
There are 237 guestrooms at Marriott London Grosvenor Square. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses and premium bedding. Furnishings include desks and ergonomic chairs. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld showerheads. They also offer phones, bathrobes, and slippers. In addition to complimentary newspapers, guestrooms offer direct dial phones with voice mail. 32 inch LCD televisions have premium cable channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include irons/ironing boards. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available.