Phone:020 7543 6000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!791 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 96%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- Bar and Beverages86% loved the hot beverages.
- Room77% said the beds were comfortable.
- Food65% found the breakfast to be acceptable.
About Marriott London Maida Vale:
Dining options at Marriott London Maida Vale include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. Spa amenities include spa services and a
There are 223 guestrooms at Marriott London Maida Vale. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature phones, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless and wired high speed Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have satellite channels and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, trouser presses, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request hypo allergenic bedding, extra towels/bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.