This is a nice property if you plan to stay in Long Beach for a Catalina Island trip, etc. Long Beach has a few attractions, and they are all walking distance from this hotel. I had a nice stay here, and would recommend it to others. A nice, clean hotel with a nice breakfast/brunch.
Things to do near Marriott Long Beach for Students
- 10.21 mi5000 E Spring St0.21 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
It's rare when I want to give half ratings but I would like to give this a 3.5--between A-OK and Fan. The kids area was really just the petting zoo, pony ride, and slide but it seems to do it's job with the kids. I don't know how much the pony ride is but the petting zoo is $3/kid and ...Popular with
- 20.58 mi4100 East Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA0.58 mi from Marriott Long Beach5 reviews
Great prices and leg room! Each seat had a screen and we were able to watch movies the whole time. Wonderful to fly. Will book with them again.Popular with
- 30.77 mi3030 Bellflower Blvd., Long Beach, CA0.77 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
This gym needed a really bad makeover and I'm so glad they did. It's now a Super Sport. Parking is usually atrocious at the beginning of the year, but then again aren't most gyms? There's plenty of amenities to keep members happy. Here's some to name a few: Towel service Group X room is now more private and spacious Plenty ...
- 40.99 mi
- 50.82 mi3457 Stanbridge Ave, Long Beach, CA, United States0.82 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
I like Wardlow Park. It's a decent size park in the middle of a neighborhood on Wardlow Street. They have a huge community center with a kitchen and a stage that's big enough to have a kids birthday party or a special occasion. I've been to this park for several special occasions. There's plenty of street parking. This park has ...
- 60.56 mi4100 East Donald Douglas Drive, Long Beach, CA0.56 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
The availability of cars wasn't that great from what I remember but the upgrade was cheap and the staff was accommodating considering I came earlier than my reservation time (since I don't like to be late). Prices are fairly cheap in general. Gas should be factor in already online, but it's not. Come on people, it's 2011. Well, it was ...
- 70.84 mi3700 E Willow St, Long Beach, CA, United States0.84 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
I don't have enough time to sit around and wait in long lines but I guess others have time. I'm just baffled with the folks who just show up without an appointment. I prefer to avoid this place if I can, but I needed to renew my driver's license. Setting up an appointment on the DMV website is very easy. ...
- 84.79 mi
- 92.64 mi
- 102.11 mi
- 114.45 mi
- 122.71 mi17550 Castleton St., City of Indstry, CA2.71 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
This is one of the best costco gas stations around... granted the price is 2 cents higher than the Fullerton costco, its on my route so I try and stop in here quite often. They rarely have super bad lines here during the week. The weekend can be gas line hell though so be forwarned. Usually I find the first ...Popular with
- 134.25 miAlamitos Bay4.25 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Summer Only: The AquaLink water taxi from Long Beach Transit. The 68-foot catamaran comfortably ferries passengers to the most popular attractions in Long Beach Harbor and on down to Alamitos Bay Landing. Fare is just $5 and wheelchair boarding is available at Doc 4 near the Aquarium of the Pacific, at the Queen Mary, and at Belmont Pier. Links 4 ...Popular with
- 142.44 mi5939 Henrilee St., Lakewood, California2.44 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Family friendly fun in the park! Lakewood annually holds concerts in the park. Del Valle Park, to be exact. For those wanting munchies, the Lakewood Artists' Guild grills up burgers & dogs. Mr. B's Kettle Corn is a sponsor & sells their tempting goods. Pre-concert, Lakewood employees launch T-shirts & dolls out into the audience. Head's up! 2014's schedule is ...Popular with
- 153.65 mi
- 164.4 mi300 East Ocean Boulevard, Long Beach, CA4.4 mi from Marriott Long Beach6 reviews
So I have been here for I dont know how many Car Shows. It to me is car show city. SEMA, HIN, etc etc have all had events here that I have covered as a credentialed media member or visited as an automotive enthusiast. The cavernous hall has room for just about any type of convention, show, con, or whatever. ...Popular with
- 174.4 mi239 Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, California4.4 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Whenever I want to get my geek on, I don't have to travel far. Los Cerritos Center has Geeky Mamas to curb my G4 nerd appetite. Located in the oft-neglected west wing section of the mall, where the old Nordstroms entrance used to be, Geeky Mamas carries a plethora of geek toys & paraphernalia. Everything related to pop culture such ...Popular with
- 181.97 mi4171 Woodruff Ave, Lakewood, California1.97 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Free coupons! Free coupons! Just the thought makes my heart flutter & my prostate weak ;p Harbor Freight Tools regularly has advertisements in the Sunday LA Times which include free coupons for various items. Things such as head lamps, LED flashlights, tarp, measuring tape, scissors etc. Sometimes with purchase & sometimes with no purchase necessary, which = Happy Birthday, Rodney! ...Popular with
- 194.79 mi100 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA, United States4.79 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Near the Queen Mary.Popular with
- 204.05 mi4.05 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Two minutes from our house you'll have access to this paved path that runs along the 52 miles of the river. You can take this path North towards Los Angeles or South and it will take you right to the Aquarium of the Pacific then along Shoreline Village where you will find restaurants and shops and then to the beach ...Popular with