This is a nice property if you plan to stay in Long Beach for a Catalina Island trip, etc. Long Beach has a few attractions, and they are all walking distance from this hotel. I had a nice stay here, and would recommend it to others. A nice, clean hotel with a nice breakfast/brunch.
Things to do near Marriott Long Beach
- 813.2 mi
- 822.92 mi5255 Lakewood Boulevard, Lakewood, CA, United States2.92 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Although there is a Michael's store practically in the same parking lot, it's nice to have a Jo-Ann store close by too. The parking at this location can be a little tough sometimes, but it's a very conveniently located craft store. It's amazing what you can find here!
- 832.8 miLakewood Center Mall, Lakewood, CA2.8 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
While at the mall, I wandered in here to see if there were any cool non-leather shoes that may be calling my name. I found a cute pair, but couldn't find them in my size. I asked one of the girls working there if they might have them in my size. They didn't have any, but she looked them up ...
- 844.33 mi141B Los Cerritos Center, Cerritos, California4.33 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
I love Auntie Anne's. My favorite pretzel is their almond pretzel with caramel dip. It's the perfect snack.
- 854.91 mi10 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, California4.91 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
This bowling alley is located inside of KDB at the pike. KDB stands for Kitchen Den Bar. There is something for everyone here, little and big kids. There is a bar located in between the arcade and bowling alley. Bowling alley is pretty cool as they have huge flat screen televisions over the alleys. It was a great time for ...Popular with
- 864.55 mi27 Aquarium Way, Long Beach, CA 90802-81394.55 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
A friend of mine had a groupon for this and we had a blast. I didn't think it would be this much fun. The tour takes you all around the sites of the waterfront-- the Pike, Queen Mary, etc. You get some really great photos and the guide was pretty knowledgeable. The price is expensive though... if I didn't have ...Popular with
- 873.2 mi2025 East 4th Street, Long Beach, California3.2 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Intimate wine bar with a nice selection wines, meats and cheeses. If there's not enough room inside, you can grab a seat on their nice patio out front. They've also got a collection of board games you can play with. Because there's nothing more fun than playing drunk Scattergories.Popular with
- 884.22 mi
- 891.94 mi2750 East Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA1.94 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
I am a fan of thrift stores. As long as I can donate items to their store or shop for the next costume I can utilize for the next themed party that I'm going to attend. They are just like any other thrift store, they're there to provide an alternate way to buy used clothing or furniture and other items. ...
- 903.01 mi2746 East 4th Street, Long Beach, CA3.01 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
A divey sports bar in Long Beach with an Irish pub feel. O'Connell's isn't anything special but the multitude of flat screen TVs, beers on tap, and food from next door Shillelagh will make anyone a fan. There was plenty of seating and it wasn't too busy last Saturday when my friends and I met up to watch a few ...Popular with
- 913.97 mi730 W Esther St3.97 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Ever wonder what happens to the stuff that doesn't sell at Goodwill? Well they end up here. They have a lot of rules when you come to this place because this is the last chance you have an opportunity to purchase anything. There's plenty of huge bulk bins you can look at but you can't purchase a single item from ...
- 924.34 mi40 South Locust Avenue, Long Beach, CA4.34 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Great view of the waters in Long Beach. Cozy atmosphere. Friendly bartenders. Enjoy both outdoor and indoor. DJ starts playing at 10pm. Don't get too drunk, because you have to walk down a narrow staircase. Luckily, there are many turns, so if you fall down, you'll quickly hit a wall in a few steps.Popular with
- 931.97 mi4171 Woodruff Ave, Lakewood, California1.97 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Free coupons! Free coupons! Just the thought makes my heart flutter & my prostate weak ;p Harbor Freight Tools regularly has advertisements in the Sunday LA Times which include free coupons for various items. Things such as head lamps, LED flashlights, tarp, measuring tape, scissors etc. Sometimes with purchase & sometimes with no purchase necessary, which = Happy Birthday, Rodney! ...Popular with
- 942.49 mi3065 California Avenue, Signal Hill, CA2.49 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Lots of parking available. Very shiny and pretty inside. The treat bar is very well stocked and organized with lots of doggy junk food, even peanut butter sandwich cookies. The employees at this location seem very friendly. Maybe because it's new, but I'll keep going to this one instead of the one in Lakewood. They have all the usual Petco ...
- 951.62 mi2200 E Willow St, Signal Hill, CA, United States1.62 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
A 10 minute drive East on Willow Street will take you to our closest Costco where you can stock up on some items for your stay.
- 964.59 mi11333 183rd Street, Cerritos, CA4.59 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Threading?! What's that? I would say that its the greatest thing ever. Tried waxing and it's not my cup of tea. Plucking-forget it, it takes too long. I'm totally a wuss though when it comes to threading, but no pain no gain. That the price you pay for beautiful eyebrows. I'm not into someone getting to close to me when ...Popular with
- 973.73 mi4000 Olympic Plaza, Long Beach, CA 90803-28283.73 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Nice & clean facility. FREE WIFI!!!! Awesome. But that might've been because there was a swim meet that day. I came here for my brother's December Invite swim meet and while I don't know how the pool itself and its locker room facilities are, I can say that the bleachers are nice? The building has a very high ceiling ( ...Popular with
- 981.24 miLong Beach, California1.24 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
- 994.58 mi423 Shoreline Village Dr4.58 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
I went here and rented the surrey without problems. I thought the surrey was fun but my friends were not in the best of moods. Who told them to stay up until 3 am and watch Desperate Housewives or meet with their personal trainer the day before? Be warn that the surreys are quite a challenge to pedal for an ...
- 1001.59 mi4126 N Viking Way1.59 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
My review is based on my first visit at Shear Rhythm with Cecilia, stylist and colorist. This place is tucked away, but if you're heading towards some stairways, you're going the right direction! I found this salon through Living Social with the deal for $49 for a cut, color, and style. I also added highlights to the lower part of ...Popular with