This is a nice property if you plan to stay in Long Beach for a Catalina Island trip, etc. Long Beach has a few attractions, and they are all walking distance from this hotel. I had a nice stay here, and would recommend it to others. A nice, clean hotel with a nice breakfast/brunch.
Restaurants near Marriott Long Beach
- 614.33 mi239 Los Cerritos Center #9020, Cerritos, California4.33 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Wanna meet up for some tea? Now with 2 locations in Cerritos, this branch of The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is located conveniently in the middle of Los Cerritos Center. Shoppers walking by can stop for a coffee or tea, with CBTL's open layout and small dining area. In the past, I didn't frequent the OG Cerritos CBTL on ...Popular with
- 624.14 mi11324 South St, Cerritos, California4.14 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
3.5 stars What it do, Gyu-Kaku? 30% off for their soft opening. Grand Opening scheduled for 6/16 I was so excited to hear Gyu-Kaku would be emerging within the happening food scene of Cerritos. I'm a lover of Japanese cuisine & I've heard good things about the Tustin location, so with great anticipation, I made sure to utilize the 30% ...Popular with
- 634.23 mi108 W 3rd St, Long Beach, CA 908024.23 mi from Marriott Long Beach3 reviews
Came here for breakfast while on holiday. Tasty food, Good value for money and the most efficient, friendliest waitress I have ever seen... Ever!
- 643.66 mi6404 South St, Lakewood, CA 907133.66 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Tilapia plate. Good for those observing Lent
- 652.92 mi3850 Atlantic Avenue, Long Beach, CA2.92 mi from Marriott Long Beach1 review
Stopped here during First Fridays to check out the classic cars. The owner, George was very friendly and even gave me a hug to say "hi" (and this was the first time I'd met him!). I was taking pictures and he was very nice about it while the guys were hanging out on the patio talking cars. Not many vegetarian ...
- 662.95 mi5312 Clark Ave, Lakewood, CA 907122.95 mi from Marriott Long Beach3 reviews
The food here is decent and they have a good variety of healthier vegan and vegetarian options. The combos are especially inviting for those who like variety. And of course they have decadent baked goods for those who enjoy sugar.Popular with
- 673.19 mi
- 684.51 mi
- 694.27 mi11431 South St, Cerritos, CA 907034.27 mi from Marriott Long Beach3 reviews
I don't know how to tell you this, but........ I've got crabs! I've got crabs! And, it's all good :) BIRTHDAY MONTH=BIRTHDAY COUPONS=HAPPY RODNEY $15 credt on the Red Mask card. By crabs, I meant the the softshell crab appetizer- Crunchy, decadent crab. Could've sworn there was more crab last year. Nevertheless, yummy & delightful. A bit on the oily ...Popular with
- 703.2 mi2118 East 4th Street, Long Beach, CA3.2 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
Okay, their Pho isn't that bad, really. For you people who've experienced traditional pho, you would know how it actually taste and I'm sure most are probably comparing it. As for Number Nine, I can see that they tried to make their pho 'their' way and it seems like it satisfied some people in the area. Boyfriend and I tried ...Popular with
- 711.84 mi
- 722.71 mi500 Lakewood Center Mal, Lakewood, CA, United States2.71 mi from Marriott Long Beach
I like CPK. Even though this location is inside connected to Lakewood Mall, I like the patio area lounge feel that they've created. Their mixed drinks are pretty tasty. The pizzas are OK of you're able to get a crispy crust without the charred pieces stuck on the bottom. I like their pizza box art. In my opinion, this is ...
- 734.06 mi20157 Pioneer Boulevard, Lakewood, CA4.06 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
Aloha, bruddaz & sistaz! I'm often mistaken as Hawaiian/Polynesian. People even think I resemble Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. A water-retentive, meth-addicted, bath salt-snortin Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, but it's still "The Rock" so I take it as a compliment. ;P The Loft has always had high praise from the locals around my hood. I've had their take-out before, but never ...
- 744.5 mi19117 Pioneer Boulevard, Artesia, CA, United States4.5 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
3 1/2 stars. Pho-geddaboudit. I always have time for pho-time. This was my inaugural dining experience at Pho Tasty. I've frequented the other pho options in and around my 'hood and it was only a matter of time till I tried the fare here. Read the reviews online and/or ask a local where to eat pho, and Pho Tasty is ...Popular with
- 753.38 mi
- 764.41 mi11610 1/2 South Street, Artesia, CA 90701, United States4.41 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
Tonight I became an official Canaanite. Not because I became a landowner in the historical region of Canaan, but because I dined at Canaan Restaurant in Artesia. I've frequented this shopping center many a time, since Sea Palace was still open, which is now Uni Mart. I'd shop for consummables & then walk next door to Luisa & Son's Bakeshop ...
- 774.39 mi123 Los Cerritos Mall, Cerritos, California4.39 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
One day I was strolling around Cerritos Mall, browsing the various selections available at the food court. My eyes spied a blocked-off section which said, "Kyochon coming soon". My tastebuds starting tingling because I've heard good things about Kyochon. Today was the day to see what all the fuss was about. Kudos go to any business giving away free samples. ...Popular with
- 782.93 mi4625 Candlewood St, Lakewood, CA, 907122.93 mi from Marriott Long Beach
Summary: So the main debate is In n Out vs. Five Guys. What I think is that In n Out has a better burger even though Five guys gives you more options. Five Guys wins in the fry department though. That isn't saying much though because I think In n Out fries are some of the worst fries out there ...
- 793.25 mi7547 Carson Blvd, Long Beach, CA, United States3.25 mi from Marriott Long Beach2 reviews
Express location in the Long Beach Towne Center food court. Super Mex= Awesome salsa and guacamole. They put lard in almost everything and fry the chips in lard, so I stay away from those items, but the salsa is still great!
- 803.99 mi6391 East Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach, CA, United States3.99 mi from Marriott Long Beach
For that best burger of a lifetime!! Make sure you stop by and get fresh burger, fries and real milk shake. The #1 burger in LA/OC ** try all three flavors in one shake. :)