Things to do near Marriott Marina del Rey for LGBT
- 410.92 mi1100 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.92 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
More to choose from in a slightly larger inventory than most of the smaller boutiques around here. Still, fairly pricey. The lofty ceilings and brick make you think of an upscale and higher priced "urban outfitters." Worth having a look.
- 420.71 mi1355 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.71 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
According to the gals that work here, shoppers for celebrities come here for the unique and natural fiber fashions. I saw some stuff I liked, and some I hated. Good mix I guess. Prices 8-9 on a scale of 1-10. Think Melrose boutique shop, upscale and swankier.
- 430.76 mi1323 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.76 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
Actually they have a lot more than shoes here. There's a comfy couch for your boyfriend to wait while you try on the chic wraps and blouses, and dresses. The jeans are designer and a bit over priced in my book and I wasn't mad about the hats. They have some nice and unique shoes though.
- 440.71 mi1350 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA, United States0.71 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
All that glitters... can be found here. And, these are original designs, very unique and cool. (also very expensive) I love just browsing and imagining myself getting tarted up with these bangles for a red carpet event. Lots of fun.
- 450.6 mi1136 Abbott Kinney Boulevard, Venice Beach, CA, United States0.6 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
This is a fun place to browse for a trendy bathing suit that you won't have to worry the next person is wearing on the beach! The prices are a bit high, but the designs are fun and unique. The feeling of the space of the shop is light and beachy.Popular with
- 460.91 mi0.91 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
This is your place if you're a guy looking for that vintage style, cool cat hat, or funky t-shirt and plaid shirt. Funky atmosphere, friendly salespeople, reasonable prices on some items. Just fun to look around and try on hats. : )
- 470.91 mi0.91 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
SHOES!! Funky, Fun and (expensive) brand name shoes and designer shoes-- (lace up comfy shoes guys!) that you can wear with your designer jeans. They've got clothes here also, but the main attraction is the shoes. They've got Japanese brands and styles you cannot find elsewhere.
- 480.55 mi1653 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.55 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
This place is pretty much like most of the other upscale, designer boutiques on Abbot Kinney, but they've got a bigger inventory, so you're more likely to find something you like. And, more likely to find something on sale. The prices are 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. I think they've got a bigger range of styles and colors with ...
- 490.55 mi
- 500.56 mi1639 Abbot Kinney Boulevard, Venice, CA 90291-37440.56 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
This is trendy and expensive- just like most of the shops around it, but if you like unusual styles and funky jewelry, you should check it out. There's a vintage 50's and 60's feel to a lot of the styles. I especially liked the jewelry.Popular with
- 510.91 mi0.91 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
Small inventory, but very cool pieces ranging from intimate wear, casual wear and "sexy going out wear." Prices 7-8 on a scale of 1-10. They've got friendly salespeople. More of a girl shop than a guy shop. If you're looking for something unique to wear for your anniversary, try here.
- 520.68 mi0.68 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey1 review
This place is fun and funky -- and a bit more reasonably priced than some of the other designer boutiques around this area. It's mother/daughter owned and operated, so there is a bit more of a personal touch with the designs selected. They have some cool skirts.
- 532.88 mi321 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA, United States2.88 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey198 reviews
Came here today for a gogobot event! Sad I missed it last year, but super glad they did it this year! Every Thursday this summer the pier will have live outdoor music until 10pm. People can show up early and claim a spot, picnic and relax. Booze isn't allowed, you ll see a lot of cops walking around during the ...Popular with
- 543.1 mi1432 4th Ave, Santa Monica, California3.1 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey4 reviews
The Toledo show at Harvelles is one of the best jazz shows I've seen on the west side. Amazing dancers and Toledo has the sexiest voice. His show is every Sunday evening and has been around for over 10 years!Popular with
- 553.3 miSanta Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California3.3 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey88 reviews
If you're staying in Santa Monica, you don't want to skip out on shopping! A short walk from Santa Monica Beach, Third Street Promenade is one of the trendiest, popular and large open-air shopping mall in the area! Filled with high-end boutique stores (e.g. Banana Republic, Kitson, Tokidoki, Louis Vuitton, etc.) as well as other stores (Forever 21) and restaurants. ...Popular with
- 563.65 miOff Ocean Front, Santa Monica, CA 904033.65 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey83 reviews
While the beach doesn't compare to the beautiful shores of Hawaii or Mexico, Santa Monica Beach is a good beach if you're looking to get some sun and sand in SoCal and are interested in being close to the Santa Monica Fairgrounds which are nearby. I recommend renting bikes and cruising down the coastline. Lots of great people watching. Don't ...Popular with
- 571.94 mi200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica, CA 90401-31261.94 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey33 reviews
Come here on a Saturday morning and you can smell all the fresh fruits and veggies. All the produce is beautiful, and you might even find some unique things like golden or black raspberries. This is also one of the few places that carry Carlsbad Aqua Farm oysters. Get them on the half shell right at the stand or buy ...Popular with
- 583.02 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA 90401-23123.02 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey34 reviews
If you must go to a mall, make it this one. This indoor/outdoor shopping emporium has something for everyone and along with all the big chains, there are some great only-in-LA shops as well, like Kitson.Popular with
- 593.01 mi4th Street and Broadway, Santa Monica, CA 904013.01 mi from Marriott Marina del Rey29 reviews
Every kind of restaurant and a few clubs and night life activities - blocks away from Rose. Farmers Market every Sunday - where you can eat and sit on the lawn.Popular with
- 603.01 mi