While anyone is welcome to book just a few nights here, the vast majority guests at the Custom House are timeshare holders, who spend weeks at a time in the area. As such, the suites are all set up like little condos with separate bedrooms, baths, kitchen areas and living spaces. The building lobby is stunning with its Romanesque pillars, ...
Restaurants near Marriott's Custom House
- 10.17 mi4 Faneuil Market Place, Boston, MA 021090.17 mi from Marriott's Custom House29 reviews
Huge building with tons of food choices!!! I was really excited when I entered this place because there were a bunch of food choices! They have seats upstairs and downstairs. It's just a great place to have choices for food. The place is also historic (the building) and it's really a great venue for food.Popular with
- 20.09 mi
- 30.09 mi
- 40.11 mi226 Faneuil Hall Market Pl, Boston, MA 021090.11 mi from Marriott's Custom House5 reviews
Probably one of the best pizza's I've ever had! I love pizza's topped with delicious sauce. If you're ever in town then you better have this on your food itinerary list. My friend and I shared the Puttanesca Pizza (Plump artichoke hearts and sliced black olives on top of Regina's famous red sauce pizza and dressed with Pecorino Romano and ...Popular with
- 50.17 mi22 Clinton St, Boston, MA 021090.17 mi from Marriott's Custom House3 reviews
I love Hard Rock Cafe and Boston is my favorite city in the world so it gets 4 stars. But to be honest, of the 7 Hard Rock's I've been to, this is near the bottom of the list. It's a great location (near Faneuil Hall and Government Center) but the atmosphere isn't up to par with other locations. The ...
- 60.08 mi1 Faneuil Hall Market Pl, Boston, MA0.08 mi from Marriott's Custom House3 reviews
Boston Chowda is a great choice for lobster rolls. Choose from their large or double lobster roll, both of which are stuffed to the brim with fresh lobster. You know it's fresh when you have bits of shell in your sandwich. The lobster goes great with their bread, that is a little bit sweet. The lobster rolls are a little ...Popular with
- 70.19 miLangham Hotel Boston, 250 Franklin Street, Boston, MA 021100.19 mi from Marriott's Custom House4 reviews
Awesome date choice if going fir the chocolate bar. Was $40 per person but not that bad if you don't consider it a regular occurrence. Everything was great and they include non-chocolate items to occupant all the chocolate. Had a live DJ spinning music the afternoon I went. Great idea to impress or surprise someone.Popular with
- 80.24 mi
- 90.17 mi60 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 021100.17 mi from Marriott's Custom House
You really want to go all out for this one, especially if you're a scallops fan. And I'm a scallops fan. A big one. Good thing too, because the Chart House has big scallops, served with saffron risotto and asian green beans.....It's on the expensive side (though I didn't have to pay, thanks Mom!) but trust me, it is well ...Popular with
- 100.16 mi0.16 mi from Marriott's Custom House3 reviews
We tried this restaurant for lunch. It is located on the edge of North Boston near the Faneuil Markets and across from the Government Center. The place was busy for lunch with a lot of people who looked like they worked in nearby offices. The menu offers a broad array of options. We opted for main course salads which were ...Popular with
- 110.17 mi
- 120.09 mi116 State St, Boston, MA 021090.09 mi from Marriott's Custom House2 reviews
Great, authentic Turkish food. The yogurtlu is especially good - grilled meat in a spicy yogurt sauce. The humus is great, the staff is really friendly, and the location is nice - close to lots of tourist spots, but just out of the way enough to be quiet.
- 130.09 mi
- 140.24 mi100 Atlantic Ave, Boston, MA 021100.24 mi from Marriott's Custom House
I got dinner here more out of convenience than anything else and, although I don't regret it, I know it wasn't one of my smartest decisions. The food was ok, but there are way too many good places to eat for a more affordable price right around the corner. Boylston Street is filled with Bar & Grill places that have ...
- 150.19 mi
- 160.24 miBoston, Massachusetts, United States0.24 mi from Marriott's Custom House1 review
- 170.22 mi
- 180.24 mi
- 190.12 mi4 Merchants Row0.12 mi from Marriott's Custom House
http://www.cafechew.com/ TOP TEN COFFEE SHOP - Cape Cod Times 2012 TOP TEN BREAKFAST SANDWICH - Cape Cod Times 2012 BEST BRUNCH CAPE COD - Boston Magazine 2011 BEST LUNCH - Cape Cod Life Magazine 2011 BEST COFFEE HOUSE - Cape Cod Life 2010Popular with
- 200.05 mi6 Commercial St, Boston, MA 021090.05 mi from Marriott's Custom House2 reviews
It's a fun place to head out to. Two floors with a variety of scene. One is more of a traditional bar whereas the top floor tends to be more dancing. It's popular with the 20-something crowd, or the want-to-be 20-something crowd.