Marriott's Cypress Harbour
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Marriott's Cypress HarbourDec 14, 2012
This was a great place to stay when going to Sea World. You are right across the street from there. The hotel is so comfortable, we had a screened in balcony on the lake and we sat out there at night watching enjoying the view of the pools, the water and all without getting eaten up by mosquitos. I especially enjoyed the huge jacuzzi in the Master bedroom! I could go there for the weekend without even going to the parks because there is so much to enjoy like putt-putt, golfing, boating, swimming, drinking, eating and relaxing.
This has been my favorite place to stay when going to Orlando!
- Marriott's Cypress HarbourFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
We were fortunate to stay here twice as guests of an owner. Our villa was spacious and full of every amenity we needed. The pool area was where we spent most of our time.
Both visits found us appreciative of the great staff. The resort's location and surroundings almost make you feel like you're not in Orlando!
Excellent!210 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 97%.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance95% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 89% satisfied guests.
- Location87% liked the proximity to sightseeing.