Marriott's Grande Vista
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (6)Write a review
- Marriott's Grande VistaJul 03, 2014
I stayed here for a week in late June. Fantastic weather at the time, a bit humid, but the Hotel made up for it with it's perfectly placed pools beside each villa complex and a large main pool at the center of the resort. Their service was satisfactory, the bar was small but worth trying. This place is oriented towards more of a family and friends vacation spot, rather than for business. The rooms are equipped with above satisfactory furniture and the internet (though sometimes intermittent) tops off your room quality. The resort features many activities for the young and not so young, with a golf course surrounding the the resort and even a rec center. It's also not too far of a drive from Disney or Universal Studios. I highly recommend staying here if you get the chance.Recommended for:
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Excellent!906 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Location81% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.
- Hotel Building78% enjoyed the lobby entrance.