Marriott's Kaua'i Beach Club
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- Marriott's Kaua'i Beach ClubFirst to ReviewMay 17, 2013
This hotel is conveniently located just minutes from the airport in Lihue. The property is beautifully landscaped with local flowers and ferns along the paved pathways. There are lots of restaurants to choose from, and this is the home of the famous Dukes. There is a large pool in the center of the hotel, or you can choose to take a dip in the salt water lagoon located on the beach side.
Very Good!200 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 92%.
- HotelHotel is great. Appreciated by 82% of guests.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Location79% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 74% of guests gave positive comments.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 74%.