Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Video Check Out
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Game Room
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 65%Luxury Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (11)
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili TowersMember ofAdventure TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 2Sep 13, 2013
When you pick a hotel in Maui, the pool area is a critically important point. The pool at the Marriott's Maui Ocean club is one of the best on the island. Lots of waterslides, caves, rope bridges, swim up bars, etc. There is also a whole childrens area with smaller splash pools, fountains and smaller slides. You can kick back in the chair and read while the kids play. The rooms are nice, most with ocean view balconies, and the brunch is amazing. One of my favorites on Maui.
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili TowersMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6May 04, 2013
Great place to stay in Maui. I love when you check in you are greeted with a Hawaiian Leis. The rooms were clean and roomy and the service was very friendly. The grounds were beautiful as well... there are a couple restaurants with a beach view and a pool area equipped with water slides, vball net, and basketball net. Definitely be back again!
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili TowersFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2013
The Ocean Club feels overwhelming initially – a huge open lobby with beautiful sculptures, lush landscaping and inviting spots to lounge in gardens. Golfing is the big draw here and the courses are an expansive part of the surroundings. The swimming pools are definitely the happening places. There are pools for kids and adults, hot tubs, waterfalls, a tiny pirate ship and a lap pool to boot. A sense of “overdone” stops just short of an all-inclusive resort vibe. Longboards restaurant has a spectacular view of Kaanapali Beach. Also available is a full gym. Inside the hotel, the space didn’t match the level of detail put into the landscaping. The paint job and carpet felt slightly run down, though rooms were nothing to complain about. The front desk folks seemed overworked. Rates start at $382 and the rooms are rented more like time-shares by owners at the club.
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili TowersSep 13, 2013
The Marriott Maui Ocean Club is great resort with all the outdoor things to do, such as pools, water slides, etc and right next to the ocean. This was a great place to relax and enjoy time with my family that was in town.
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili Towers
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club - Lahaina & Napili TowersJul 29, 2013
Located along a strip containing some of the best hotels in Maui, the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club has a lot to live up to in order to compete with the surrounding competition. Thankfully for guests here, they more than hold their own, offering all the luxury accommodation and beautiful natural beauty and fun that have made Lahaina a world famous vacation destination. Particularly popular thanks to their sprawling pool, the Marriott's Maui Ocean Club is a great hotel choice for visitors to Maui that has an excellent central location and plenty of features.Recommended for:Luxury Travelers
Excellent!120 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location88% liked the proximity to shopping.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 86%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel Building74% enjoyed the lobby entrance.