Marriott's Timber Lodge
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (5)
- Marriott's Timber LodgeMar 19, 2013
Cozy and pretty timber lodge. Service is pretty friendly. The ski lift is right outside the door so super convenient. Valet parking is $26 per night.
Our room was cute with a kitchenette & a king sized bed. It looked comfy, but I couldn't really sleep. Maybe it was because I sharing the bed w/ my mom & sis. I prefer sleeping alone so I have all that space to do whatever.
- Marriott's Timber LodgeMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 6First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
Nice location and facilities, although it lacks the "Wow" factor if you're considering it as a time share. I'd rather see the Lake (which is strangely distant) than the Gondola, although the plethora of food, shopping and other support facilities is a real plus.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a casino and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to check in at this property.
Very Good!651 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for winter sports.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance96% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 94% of guests enjoyed it.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 92%.
- Location92% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel89% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building83% said the facilities were very new.