Marriott's Village D'Ile-De-France
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Marriott's Village D'Ile-De-FranceFirst to ReviewOct 11, 2012
This is a well stocked, centrally located resort with pool, entertainment areas, shop and very close to Disneyland Paris, Fountainbleu and Provins for day trips. Rooms are large, good bath facilities, very clean. We had room service everyday. Comfortable beds, good kitchen facilies, food delivery available. Close to a large Auchon and the Outlet Mall for shopping.
Excellent!1593 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for golfers.
- Room93% thought rooms were spacious.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 77%.
- Ambiance76% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Hotel Building73% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- Location72% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool