Fantastic resort. Located on an inlet in Sagres. Perfect for those interested in windsurfing. Well spaced resort with a variety of villas from which to choose. The villas are very modern and comfortable and well laid out. There are 5 pools located throughout the resort. The one near the reception is both indoor and outdoor and kids tend to enjoy ...
Things to do near Martinhal Resort for Foodies
- 114.96 mi
- 216.42 miEstrada da Meia Praia, 8600-315 Lagos (Portugal)16.42 mi from Martinhal Resort2 reviews
Duna Beach is an open air beach club, where there are a lot of parties. There are different areas with bars, a pool and the beach is right next to the club. When we went there, it wasn't the best party (It was a "Retro Party") and it was pretty expensive. Nevertheless we had fun.Popular with
- 319.15 mi
- 419.15 miPraia do Castelo - Restaurante Bar Masstige, Costa de Caparica, Costa da Caparica, Portugal19.15 mi from Martinhal Resort1 review
- 515.05 mi
- 615.03 miMarina de Lagos, 8600780 Lagos (Portugal)15.03 mi from Martinhal Resort1 review
Lazyjacks is a little bar at Lagos Marina. We went there at lunchtime to get some food and it we weren't disappointed. In the evening it turns to a bar with live music and stuff.Popular with
- 719.15 miPraia do Rei, Portugal19.15 mi from Martinhal Resort1 review
- 814.78 miEstrada da Ponta da Piedade, Lagos, Portugal14.78 mi from Martinhal Resort1 review
Located along the coast in Lagos, Portugal, Ponta da Piedade is mostly a stairway into the rock bordering the sea to get you closer to the ocean. I'm certain in the high season you may find boats and etc at the bottoms of the steps, but during my May visit all i found was some sand in my shoes. It's ...
- 926.54 mi