Massa Lubrense

If you go in Sorrento, i suggest you the restaurant "IL FIENILE"!!!

Cities near Massa Lubrense

Sorrento

Italy

Absolutely breathtaking. I'm can't remember the name but there is a roundabout in town with some restaurants and shops. Make sure to stop at the restaurant/bakery on the corner and grab some dinner and a cannoli!

Piano di Sorrento

Italy

Slept at Villa Maria Rosa B&B (adorable, great hosts) to spend my next three of days in the towns nearby, less expensive, 3 mins train. Great location!

Naples

Italy

Naples is one of the most charming places in Italy. I actually got a mixed feeling from this place, but after all, it was good to be in such a colourful place. Naples is still quite authentic. Small and old streets with laundry hanging, cobble stone streets with vespa passing, and streets full of street vendors.... and not to mention ...

Capri

Italy

Capri is one of the major tourist destinations of the international jetset. I saw Andre Aggasi when I was in Capri in 2000. I loved the small squares, the white houses, and the narrow side steets. I long for the day when I can revisit Capri!

Pompeii

Italy

One of my all time favourite ancient Roman sites - this place is like no other. Well preserved, ironically, due to the volcanic ashes that fall from nearby Mount Vesuvius that also led to the city's destruction. This ancient site evoked a variety of emotions in me - awe, wonder, sadness and curiosity.

Positano

Italy

Although some travellers who go the route of the Amalfi area just do a day trip here, we decided to sleep over to be able to go around the place longer, savor the ambiance and admire its beauty. Its truly magical and a photographers delight. I vow to go back and spend at least two nights.

Ravello

MAGNIFICA

Anacapri

Italy

love Anacapri, is an amazing place for a relaxing and charming vacation!

Amalfi

Italy

One of my favorite places to visit! It took a 2 hour bus ride along the cliffs. There is nothing by striking views of the water and lemon trees sprinkled along the way. I would recommend staying a few days at Amalfi since there's so many things to do and visit there.

Praiano

Furore

Maiori

Minori

Procida

Procida, Corricella.

Atrani

Italy

Great little town and only 10-15 mins walk to Amalfi Town. We even had fire works on our last night viewed from a roof terrace. Food is cheaper here and still top class.

Vico Equense

Italy

One of the best location on the Sorrento Coast is Hotel Capo La Gala, situated just 20 min. from Sorrento. Is a luxury Resort & SPA on the rocks full of sun and beauty. Here you can also plan your unforgettable wedding day. Visit www.hotelcapolagala.com

Scala

Italy

Great 12th-century cathedral and castle. Think Duchess of Amalfi. This was the seat of the republic in the middle ages. Great place to spend an afternoon, especially if you've got sunburn.

Ercolano