Massage Envy Spa Destin

34904 Emerald Coast Parkway #132, Destin, FL, United States

Spiritual Seekers

Jennifer
    5 Feb 09, 2014

I have been a member for several years and by far the Destin location was the best. The front desk staff was very helpful and the Owner Rosemary came out and personally went over my paperwork with me and made me feel very welcome. Will be going back very soon!

Lindsey
    5 Feb 09, 2014

My boyfriend and I went to get a couples massage for my birthday and it was fantastic! He had never gotten a massage before and now he is hooked. I have had a couple different massages before but nothing compared to my experience here. We felt like the staff genuinely cared about our needs and wanted to ensure we had a great time. We both decided to get a membership and its the best decision we have made so far in 2014!

Teresa Anne M.
    5 Feb 09, 2014

This was my first time getting a massage in the area and I will definitely be going back soon and hope to become a member, approve.

Recommended for:Business TravelersLuxury TravelersSpiritual SeekersWellness
    tawney felde
    5 Feb 09, 2014

I have been a member at Massage Envy for a number of months and absolutely love the front desk staff as well as the therapists. They make you feel very welcomed and comfortable. I will definitely continue my member ship here at Massage Envy Spa

Recommended for:Wellness
    Sam
    5 Feb 08, 2014

I've been a member with massage envy since 2009 and received many massages all over the country and Destin is by far the BEST I've ever been to. The location, the staff are all amazing, welcoming and make me feel like family :)

Recommended for:Budget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersWellness
    Brianna
    5 Feb 07, 2014

We are happy to have resolved all issues relating to this misunderstanding. We at Massage Envy Destin pride ourselves on customer service and enjoy an outstanding reputation.

Recommended for:Outdoor EnthusiastsSpiritual SeekersVegetarianWellness
    Doug
    1 Feb 06, 2014

We were in Florida on vacation and my wife wanted a massage. When she arrived they asked to photo copy her ID which she agreed to they then asked her to sign a release before her massage which she did. However she was totally unaware that what they did was deceptively sign her up for a non cancelable membership at their spa. BEWARE THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS. A simply google search will revel the many problems and upset customers they have nation wide. Rosemary the owner was sweet as pie until i politely explained to her my wife was unaware that you all had signed her up for this. Then her true nature came out and she stated I have a contract and hung up

Mary H
    5 Sep 01, 2013

Don't forget to treat yourself to a massage during your stay!

Frangista Beach Properties