Matamanoa Island Resort
Member Reviews (2)
- Matamanoa Island ResortMember ofVegetarianLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 4Jul 05, 2012
The hotel itself is modest but this is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever visited. The surrounding islands have nice hills / topography but Matamanoa itself is relatively flat, sandy, and surrounded by an incredible reef. Snorkeling here is spectacular. The water is perfect turquoise.
Only downside is that the property itself is a 3 1/2 star. Not bad but certainly not as luxurious as the island. Food is a bit bland.
When we visited, the "resort" also did group activities that we weren't super excited about. That said, if you are looking for an incredible island, this is it.
- Matamanoa Island ResortMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersBackpackersFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
We stayed here for our honeymoon and could have enjoyed it more. The beaches were excellent and the snorkeling divine. This really is paradise.
The only regret we had is that we wish we had been surfers then as we totally would have taken advantage of that as well.
Excellent!111 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Wellness/SportsExcellent wellness & sports facilities. 92% of the guests loved it.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 90% of the guests loved it.
- LocationLocation is great. Appreciated by 89% of guests.
- BeachBeach sports facilities are great, according to 81%.
This Matamanoa Island property has a private beach. Dining options at Matamanoa Island Resort include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. A complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and tennis courts. Spa amenities include massage/treatment rooms and facials. Dial up Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
There are 33 guestrooms at Matamanoa Island Resort. Beds come with signature bedding. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are offered. Bathrooms feature showers with handheld showerheads. They also offer makeup/shaving mirrors, bathrobes, and complimentary toiletries. Air conditioned rooms also include ceiling fans, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. A turndown service is available nightly, housekeeping is offered, and guests may request irons/ironing boards.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests must transfer to the property via a boat/shuttle combo and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets, including service animals, are allowed at this property.