Things to do near Maui for Backpackers
- 0Hawaii, United States173 reviews
For honeymooners. Quite boring unless you are into water sports
Nearby Things to do
- 2111 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A variety of ocean activities available from this location, including whale watches (in season), scuba or snorkel dives, fishing charters, kaiaking, etc. Pacific Whale foundation has a nice whale watch...Popular with
- 22Ranked #25 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi4 reviews
A fairly recent enhancement to the South Maui coast, there is a trail that runs along the coast from Kihei to Wailea. It detours to the beach at Keawakapu, but...Popular with
- 24300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HawaiiRanked #8 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A nice small and local shopping center next to the harbor. There's a few local eateries to try, farmers market with lots of unique island crafts, whale tours and boating...
- 25Kihei Boat Ramp, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #24 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi3 reviews
Excellent value for a quick boat tour to Molokini crater for snorkeling. Staff is friendly. Trip leaves at small harbor just about a block from our condo -- beats not...
- 26277 Piikea Ave, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #28 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.5 mi4 reviews
Sale prices on Wednesday
- 29South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #47 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.7 mi2 reviews
Only a short walk down the beach from the Hale Aloha, is the Kihei Canoe Club. You'll see their trademark yellow and red canoes perched on the beach and usually...Popular with
- 30Ranked #31 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi2 reviews
If you are interested in eco-tourism and community involvement while on vacation, join South Maui Volunteers every Monday morning at 7:30am for a community improvement project. More information at www.southmauivolunteers.com.