Things to do near Maui for Backpackers
- 0Hawaii, United States172 reviews
I really love Maui, great beaches and snorkeling spots, beautiful sunsets, cozy Front Street, great National Park and State Parks. Maui is Paradise!
- Nearby Things to do
- 31145 North Kihei Road, Kihei Maui, HI, United StatesRanked #32 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.6 mi2 reviews
Elaine and the staff at Maui Sights & Treasures are the best at getting you geared up for all of your Maui adventures!
- 321310 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #42 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.8 mi4 reviews
General groceries but some of the best prices for fresh seafood.Popular with
- 34177 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HawaiiRanked #36 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.8 mi2 reviews
Kihei's "little green church" now has a preschool and senior center. It's a look back at Hawaii when missionaries arrived. Thousands have been married here over the years.
- 361333 Mauilani Parkway, Kahului, HI 96732-2542Ranked #12 overall in Kahului things to doDistance: 3.7 mi2 reviews
Spectacular views of the golf course while eating a delicious lunch. The fish is great here and you can't beat the local scene, always a council member or non-profit director...Popular with
- 37276–352 Maalaea Rd, Maalaea, HawaiiRanked #6 overall in Maalaea things to doDistance: 4.5 mi2 reviews
Great way to spend an afternoon - get soaked with water canons attached to bumper boats, mini golf, climb a rock wall or extreme trampoline! Reasonably priced.Popular with
- 38Maui, HawaiiRanked #39 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.0 mi2 reviews
Nice place for rainy day
- 391254 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI, United StatesDistance: 4.7 mi2 reviews
How do you rate a post office? If you need stamps or want to send a post card.it's with in walking distance.