Things to do near Maui for Local Culture
- 0Hawaii, United States173 reviews
For honeymooners. Quite boring unless you are into water sports
Nearby Things to do
- 22Wailuku, HIRanked #7 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.0 mi5 reviews
Haycraft Park is a 6.5 acre beachfront on Maui's southern coast. It is a great family beach, as the park includes bbq pits and seating. It is predominantly a lounging...Popular with
- 2311 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A variety of ocean activities available from this location, including whale watches (in season), scuba or snorkel dives, fishing charters, kaiaking, etc. Pacific Whale foundation has a nice whale watch...Popular with
- 25300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HawaiiRanked #8 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A nice small and local shopping center next to the harbor. There's a few local eateries to try, farmers market with lots of unique island crafts, whale tours and boating...
- 26Kihei Boat Ramp, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #26 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi3 reviews
Love Captain Don and Dana! Great snorkel cruise on an actual coast guard boat! Very attentive crew! The Seafire goes out of the Kihei Boat ramp which is located next...
- 27277 Piikea Ave, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #28 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.5 mi4 reviews
Sale prices on Wednesday
- 30South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #47 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.7 mi2 reviews
Only a short walk down the beach from the Hale Aloha, is the Kihei Canoe Club. You'll see their trademark yellow and red canoes perched on the beach and usually...Popular with