Things to do near Maui for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 0Hawaii, United States172 reviews
I really love Maui, great beaches and snorkeling spots, beautiful sunsets, cozy Front Street, great National Park and State Parks. Maui is Paradise!
- Nearby Things to do
- 31300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HawaiiRanked #8 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A nice small and local shopping center next to the harbor. There's a few local eateries to try, farmers market with lots of unique island crafts, whale tours and boating...
- 32Kihei Boat Ramp, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #24 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi3 reviews
Excellent value for a quick boat tour to Molokini crater for snorkeling. Staff is friendly. Trip leaves at small harbor just about a block from our condo -- beats not...
- 33277 Piikea Ave, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #28 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.5 mi4 reviews
Sale prices on Wednesday
- 35145 North Kihei Road, Kihei Maui, HI, United StatesRanked #32 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.6 mi2 reviews
Elaine and the staff at Maui Sights & Treasures are the best at getting you geared up for all of your Maui adventures!
- 36Ranked #31 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi2 reviews
If you are interested in eco-tourism and community involvement while on vacation, join South Maui Volunteers every Monday morning at 7:30am for a community improvement project. More information at www.southmauivolunteers.com.
- 371310 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #42 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.8 mi4 reviews
General groceries but some of the best prices for fresh seafood.Popular with
- 39177 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HawaiiRanked #36 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.8 mi2 reviews
Kihei's "little green church" now has a preschool and senior center. It's a look back at Hawaii when missionaries arrived. Thousands have been married here over the years.
- 40276–352 Maalaea Rd, Maalaea, HawaiiRanked #6 overall in Maalaea things to doDistance: 4.5 mi2 reviews
Great way to spend an afternoon - get soaked with water canons attached to bumper boats, mini golf, climb a rock wall or extreme trampoline! Reasonably priced.Popular with