Things to do near Maui
- 0Hawaii, United States173 reviews
For honeymooners. Quite boring unless you are into water sports
- Nearby Things to do
- 2111 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, United StatesRanked #9 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A variety of ocean activities available from this location, including whale watches (in season), scuba or snorkel dives, fishing charters, kaiaking, etc. Pacific Whale foundation has a nice whale watch...Popular with
- 23Ranked #25 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi4 reviews
This trail is a great addition to the coast near our condos. The tail was built and is maintained by volunteers.Popular with
- 24300 Maalaea Rd, Wailuku, HawaiiRanked #8 overall in Wailuku things to doDistance: 4.7 mi4 reviews
A nice small and local shopping center next to the harbor. There's a few local eateries to try, farmers market with lots of unique island crafts, whale tours and boating...
- 25Kihei Boat Ramp, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #24 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.1 mi3 reviews
Excellent value for a quick boat tour to Molokini crater for snorkeling. Staff is friendly. Trip leaves at small harbor just about a block from our condo -- beats not...
- 26277 Piikea Ave, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #28 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.5 mi4 reviews
Sale prices on Wednesday
- 27Kihei, Hawaii, United StatesRanked #30 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 4.3 mi3 reviews
A "meeting place" for Sunset-- which is an actual activity around here! Every night, visitors and locals alike head to sunset pau hana (after work) and enjoy the beautiful Maui...Popular with
- 29South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #47 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.7 mi2 reviews
Only a short walk down the beach from the Hale Aloha, is the Kihei Canoe Club. You'll see their trademark yellow and red canoes perched on the beach and usually...Popular with
- 30145 North Kihei Road, Kihei Maui, HI, United StatesRanked #32 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 2.6 mi2 reviews
Elaine and the staff at Maui Sights & Treasures are the best at getting you geared up for all of your Maui adventures!