Filter restaurants by: Cuisine
Map view
Selected Categories: Family Style

Peggy Sue's

Back to the 50's with great burgers and awesome shakes. Friendly staff committed to service with a smile.

Popular withFamiliesFoodies

CJa(TM)s Deli & Diner

Closest restaurant to Maui Eldorado - Breakfast, lunch & dinner. Great!

Hana Ranch Restaurant

Nice variety of burgers at lunch, made with Maui Cattle beef. They also carry Maui Brewing Co. beers. Great atmosphere with an ocean view if you sit outside.

Hana Hou Cafe

2.5

I used to eat here a lot when I first moved to Maui. The last time I was there, been a few years now, I ordered a goat cheese salad which was a special. I got a plate with greens and two slivers of goat cheese. I wasn't expecting anything fancy but when I got the bill and saw my ...

Popular withFoodiesFamilies

Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe

HH!!! Kihei has some pretty delis Happy Hours even at night! This is one of them! Head over to this joint! The staff is friendly, the ambiance is very feel good, the Happy Hour food is delicious! We had the fish tacos which was more than enough to eat. Topped that off with some fried plantains with pina colada dip! ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodies

Denny's

2.5

What can I say, it's a Denny's... Service is good, food is well... It's Denny's!

Ruby's Diner

When you visit the very large "Queen K" shopping center in Kahului, this is an excellent lunch spot. Diner-style "comfort food" in a fresh cheerful environment. A very happy chain, and its Maui branch is perhaps happiest of all! A "mini" branch (Ruby's Dinette) is now open in Whalers Village shopping center in Kaanapali. Also good for a lunch.