Things to do near Maui House 4 Rent Great Location Close to Beach Jacuzzi View
- Distance: 0.0 mi
5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • Sleeps 12
Loren and Denise’s The top 5 things we recommend to do on Maui are: Helicopter ride Snorkel Molikini/Whale Watch Dec-May Luau Drive to Hana/Drive Maui Find your favorite beach/snorkel with...
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Wailea-Makena, HI, United StatesRanked #4 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.6 mi35 reviews
A short walk from Maui Kamaole, Keawakapu Beach is a great place to go and one of the best beaches in Maui. You will see many paddle boarders here....the water...Popular with
- 22385 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United StatesRanked #5 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 1.0 mi39 reviews
If you're too lazy to venture very far from your Kihei condo, then these beaches will do for a quick morning swim or afternoon tan. But if you're looking for...Popular with
- 3United StatesRanked #3 overall in Wailea things to doDistance: 0.6 mi17 reviews
Nice beach like many but at the far end there is often a good spot for boogie boarding for kids of all ages.Popular with
- 4A-15, 2463 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HIRanked #15 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.8 mi7 reviews
If you want to learn to snorkel or scuba, the Maui Dive Shop is a one stop place. They rent you equipment properly fitted and teach you how to enjoy...Popular with
- 52511 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753-6277, United StatesRanked #22 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.8 mi5 reviews
This is an all-around great place for family dinners and happy hour. They have a varied menu, different food specials every day and multiple happy hours per day. The staff...Popular with
- 62960 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HIRanked #23 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.7 mi2 reviews
Maui Yoga Path, located at the Mana Kai Resort, is a lovely, laid back studio on Kihei's south shore. After a class in the oceanfront space, feel free to swim,...Popular with
- 72988 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753Ranked #27 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.5 mi2 reviews
Located conveniently right across the street from Maui Kamaole. Great for snorkling trips to Molakini or deep sea fishing.
- 8Ranked #33 overall in Kihei things to doDistance: 0.8 mi2 reviews
Some days, I don't want to go sight seeing or on an adventure...I just want to have an easy beach day. My go-to place in Kihei for such a day...