Restaurants near Maui Parkshore
- 10.24 mi2511 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI0.24 mi from Maui Parkshore23 reviews
Go to Fred's for Taco Tuesday but get there early to beat the crowd. Excellent fish tacos, margaritas and more. On the bus line if you have too many margaritas! Pick up a copy of "Maui This Week" for a two-for-one breakfast that is very good. Try the Hawaiian French Toast, maybe even a Bloody Mary to offset those carbs ...Popular withFamiliesBudgetFoodies
- 20.24 mi2511 S Kihei Rd #A, Kihei, HI 96753, United States0.24 mi from Maui Parkshore5 reviews
A short walk from the condo, 808 has fantastic food in an airy setting. Breakfast 7am-11am, and dinner 5pm-9pm. Reservations are recommended for dinner, as they get a good crowd, especially around sunset. Standout dishes include the lox & caramelized onion tart, braised short rib, and short rib pot pie. They are BYOB so it’s a great value!
- 30.24 mi2511 S Kihei Rd, #102, Kihei, HI 967530.24 mi from Maui Parkshore2 reviews
Just steps away from our condo with great sandwiches and great service. The "Porkie" and "Chicken Mango Chutney" are our favorits and are large enough to split between two people.
- 40.24 mi
- 50.4 mi
- 60.59 mi
- 70.64 mi
- 80.63 mi
- 90.45 mi
- 100.43 mi2411 S Kihei Rd, Spc B6, Kihei, HI 967530.43 mi from Maui Parkshore8 reviews
Maui Tacos has a great salsa bar, which matches well with their delicious fish tacos! I enjoy getting a salad with fish and piling lots of the chipotle salsa on top. So yummy!!Popular withSpiritualBusinessWellness
- 110.47 mi
- 120.57 mi2349 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI 96753, United States0.57 mi from Maui Parkshore5 reviews
Great service with aloha and perfect location!
- 130.4 mi
- 140.32 mi2463 South Kihei Road, Kihei, HI, United States0.32 mi from Maui Parkshore2 reviews
My family loved the huge Cinnamon rolls. Very nice owners!Popular withFamilies
- 150.47 mi2395 S Kihei Rd, Unit 112, Kihei, HI 967530.47 mi from Maui Parkshore1 review
Just down the street in Dolphin Plaza, tucked in the back of the mall. Excellent tacos, nachos, and amazing chips and guacamole. Everything is fresh and made-to-order, and they offer carryout if you’d like to take it to go. Live music on Tuesdays & Saturdays, and food specials on “Taco Tuesday.” BYOB for alcohol.
- 160.41 mi
- 170.33 mi
- 180.47 mi
- 190.32 mi2463 S Kihei Rd, #C13, Kihei, HI 967530.32 mi from Maui Parkshore1 review
Although the ice cream is good, quality service tends to be lacking. I like that they're open late however!
- 200.32 mi