Take the tour of the plantation and see how to open a coconut!
Restaurants near Maui Tropical Plantation
- 10.68 miWailuku, HI0.68 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation9 reviews
Challenging, especially when the wind blows. But great.
- 20.26 mi
- 34.17 mi425 Koloa Street, Kahului, HI, United States4.17 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation
Amazing Hawaiian food in Maui's business center, this place is filled with locals at lunchtime. With loads of pork and white rice, it's hardly health food, but for authentic Hawaiian cooking, it doesn't get any better than this. A non-touristy, locally famous eatery that I would consider a must-visit while you're in Maui.Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 44.01 mi
- 53.94 mi
- 62.07 mi1333 Mauilani Pky, Kahului, HI 967322.07 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation14 reviews
In the golf clubhouse. Nice spot for lunch or dinner. Outdoor patio, music some nights. Good food, reasonable priced. Local favorite.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 73.96 mi132 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, United States3.96 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation11 reviews
Excellent place to eat and enjoy the harborPopular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 84.15 mi444 Hana Highway, Kahului, HI, United States4.15 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation8 reviews
Great coffee and exactly what you would expect from one of Maui's best coffee houses. Stop in on the way to the airport or when you land after a long flight, cuz more than likely you gotta drive to the otha side!Popular withSpiritualDesignBudget
- 93.89 mi70 E Kaahumanu Ave, #C13, Kahului, HI 967323.89 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation7 reviews
A local favorite, Guri Guri is like sorbet with condensed milk. Great as a like snack. Quite refreshing in the warm weather of Maui. There are two flavors available Strawberry and Pineapple. Both were good, but Pineapple is the way to go! Reasonably priced 5 scoops were under $3. Cheap and Affordable! How can you not try it out?!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 103.6 miKahului Beach Rd3.6 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation6 reviews
Located along Kahului Harbor, Geste Shrimp Truck is a local favorite serving huge platters of juicy butterflied shrimp seared with shells on,and mixed with sauces like Spicy Pineapple and served with a cold creamy crab macaroni salad.and rice for a low $12.
- 113.07 mi
- 122.8 mi1792 Main St, Wailuku, HI 967932.8 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation
Rare lemon shrimp is my absolute favorite! Yes it is RAW, "cooked" by the lemon juices. Why go on vacation if you're not going to be just a little adventurous? Garden party shrimp w/ shell on is awesome too! Chix curry soup on a "cold" Maui day is a thumbs up too!Popular withFoodies
- 134.26 mi433 Kele St, Kahului, HI 967324.26 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation6 reviews
People in Hawai are obsessed with Krispy Kreme! Me..not so much. But I do pick them up en route to meetings and they do make people very very happy. The location is just next to the airport in Kahului and it feels like a donut factory. I always see lots of kids watching the donuts go by with big smiles ...Popular withBudgetFamiliesFoodies
- 142.43 mi2133 Kaohu Street, Wailuku, HI, United States2.43 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation
Open for limited lunch and dinner times. Great Japanese "fast food"! Korean chix is a favorite! good pricing and portioning is pretty generous. BUSY for the lunch crowd so if you have a larger order you may want to call it in.
- 153.0 mi
- 164.11 mi1540 Upper Maalaea Road, Maalaea, HI, United States4.11 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation4 reviews
We love Buzz's not only is it just down the street from Maalaea Banyans but the fare is delicious and the view of the Harbor is a perfect addition to the wonderful atmosphere.
- 174.02 mi333 Dairy Rd, #110b, Kahului, HI 967324.02 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation3 reviews
If your a Mexican food nut like I am then your selection is limited to only one MExican food restaurant that has great Salsa Bar and fresh chips and a easy cost on the wallet regarding places to eat on Maui! I've taken my girlfriend to this place repeated and we love it! The bill ranges from $35.00 to $60.00 ...
- 183.97 mi305 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI 967323.97 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation
Pick up supplies here, or scoop up a full vegetarian meal for low, low prices. This chain is active throughout Maui, with branches upcountry and on the west side.Popular withVegetarianWellnessBudget
- 193.25 mi
- 202.84 mi1740 Kaahumanu Avenue, Wailuku, HI, United States2.84 mi from Maui Tropical Plantation3 reviews
Stillwell's is a very popular local bakery in Wailuku. It was awarded the “Best Bakery” by the Maui News. They use fresh and fine ingredients in their food. One of the items that's a local favorite is the cream horns, flakey baked pastry with a cream filling center. Be sure to pick up some ono pastry if you're in the ...Popular withFoodies