Maya Ubud Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
- 75%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Maya Ubud Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7
This sprawling spa resort in the jungle is popular with honeymooners (they do weddings, too) and people who have come to Bali to relax and recuperate. The architecture here blends traditional Balinese building styles with modern interiors. They have a couple of restaurants (also open to non-overnight guests) that serve gourmet meals and a spa offering dozens of treatments. If you don't want to shell out the cash to stay here, you can do a half-day or full-day spa package, which also entitles you to use the pools.Recommended for:
- Maya Ubud Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to Review
I have never stayed in this hotel but visited the restaurant by the river which has an excellent view to Ayung River. If you like nature, you would enjoy being here as it is surrounded by lots of greenery. Total tranquility!
Dining options at Maya Ubud Resort and Spa include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and tennis courts. The property's full service health spa has beauty services. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This Ubud property has event space consisting of banquet facilities and conference/meeting rooms. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Business services, wedding services, concierge services, and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a library, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
There are 108 guestrooms at Maya Ubud Resort and Spa. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations with handheld
- There are no room charges for children 11 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room
Excellent!427 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Especially suitable as wellness hotel according to guests.
- Wellness Areatop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel97% thought it was clean.
- LocationEasily accessible by car, said 92%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 87%.
- Ambiance84% were fond of the entertainment options.