Mayan Palace Puerto Vallarta
Member Reviews (1)
- Mayan Palace Puerto VallartaFirst to ReviewMar 19, 2013
My ex and I stayed here when they first opened the resort. It was spectacular even in it's incomplete stage. I got it for a "steal." 7 days/6 nights for $50...all becaue we agreed to sit through a timeshare presentation.
It was incredibly beautiful...the pool was the largest I'd ever seen at the time. Every night there was a buffet dinner served on the beach. The rooms were airy and comfortable, but it is in the tropics so the bugs were plentiful. In our room they had geckos running free to eat the bugs...I wasn't sure which "bugged" me more...LOL, but it was a fantastic trip and I loved every moment.
Very Good!164 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location90% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Food85% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 82%.