Member Reviews (4)Write a review
- Mayfair HotelJun 12, 2013
Stayed in this hotel on 3 June 2013, room 211,
At night took extra sheet and found bed bug. Next day complained to concierge and show him blood on the sheet. Took suitcase, told to concierge that we are leaving to other hotel, requested refund, sent e-mail to hotel manager , no apology and no any communication from the management.
- Mayfair HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness TravelersFoodiesSep 06, 2012
These rooms are small, like many of the New York rooms, but if you only need a place to store your stuff and sleep at night, this is perfect, especially if you can get one of the cheap deals they sometimes run. The interiors are cute.
Fair2852 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- Location97% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Service89% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 89%.
- Room88% said rooms were small.
- Hotel63% thought the cleanliness of the hotel was average.
- Food54% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.