McMenamins Pubs is a great Oregon chain of restaurants serving burgers and like fare. If you're in town during marionberry season, get the marionberry cobbler.
Restaurants near McMenamins Pubs
- 10.18 mi
- 20.07 mi3025 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, Oregon 97005, United States0.07 mi from McMenamins Pubs1 review
Best WinCo Foods. Way cheaper groceries than any other place I've been too other than Costco. Great location. Only downside is that it's as little dirty.
- 30.23 mi
- 40.14 mi
- 50.89 mi12590 Sw 1st St, Beaverton, OR 970050.89 mi from McMenamins Pubs
Du Kuh Bee (meaning lucky in Korean) is a Korean restaurant. The owner is originally from China who set a mission to master cooking Korean cuisine. As a result of his passion for Korean food and his Chinese background, Du Kuh Bee is more of a fusion of Chinese-Korean food. The noodles are hand made and made from scratch, so ...Popular with
- 60.86 mi4545 SW Watson Ave, Beaverton, OR0.86 mi from McMenamins Pubs2 reviews
Terrific restaurant in Beaverton serving local food such as Oregon salmon. I also had a tasty chilled watermelon soup.
- 70.76 mi12950 Sw Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 970050.76 mi from McMenamins Pubs
The service was REALLY friendly. I had a ton if questions, and the man at the counter was so nice. He answered all of my questions very clearly and was not condescending at all. The food service was fast. Most of the prices were good, although our total bill was a little high for this type of restaurant. The carne ...
- 80.84 mi12448 Sw Broadway St, Beaverton, OR 970050.84 mi from McMenamins Pubs2 reviews
If your in Beaverton, you must go to this place. The subs are awesome and the prices are low. They use all natural ingredients which are fresh. It's a bit of a hole in the wall place so don't expect five star service. The best part is that they share the space with a cool ice cream shop. The owner ...
- 90.79 mi4021 Southwest 117th Avenue, Beaverton, OR, United States0.79 mi from McMenamins Pubs
Skip Jin Wah and go to Wong's King. It's much better and you'll definitely get your money's worth. Jin Wah can be sketchy. Although if you're in SE Portland, Jin Wah has a restaurant which stays open until midnight every night. Updated note - 09.08.11 - Wong's King in Beaverton has changed their management, their menu, and food. In an ...
- 100.85 mi4105 Sw 117th Ave, Ste F, Beaverton, OR 970050.85 mi from McMenamins Pubs
This is the place to go if you go to Westview High School. Lot's of after school events occur here. Can be quite crowded during the evenings. +1 for being like all other Red Robins.
- 110.42 mi3775 Southwest Hall Boulevard, Beaverton, OR, United States0.42 mi from McMenamins Pubs1 review
- 120.3 mi3435 SW Cedar Hills Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97005, United States0.3 mi from McMenamins Pubs1 review
We went in and right away the customer service was excellent. They helped us figure out what we should order. It was so GOOD that we were back in a few days.
- 130.93 mi11753 SW Beaverton Hillsdale, Beaverton, OR 97005-2992, United States0.93 mi from McMenamins Pubs1 review
- 140.76 mi
- 150.57 mi
- 160.38 mi
- 170.88 mi4600 Southwest Watson Avenue, Beaverton, OR, United States0.88 mi from McMenamins Pubs
While Du Kuh Bee is next door and offers more of an intimate family-owned dining experience, Nakwon's food offers more variety and tastes better. The place is often crowded but the side dishes and main courses make the wait worth it. Be sure to show up early for dinner though. The place often closes as early as 8 p.m.Popular with
- 180.85 mi4130 SW 117th Ave # H, Beaverton, OR, United States0.85 mi from McMenamins Pubs
Yuzu is a hole-in-the-wall restaurant, which deviates from the typical sushi-sashimi course by serving Japanese pub food. Although I have not been to Japan, friends I know who have can attest to Yuzu's authenticity and tasty factor. My friend tried the Japanese buckwheat noodles soup and really liked it. I had the pork katsu with egg donburi and thought it ...Popular with
- 190.95 mi4655 Southwest Hall Boulevard, Beaverton, OR0.95 mi from McMenamins Pubs3 reviews
My Girls and I love coming here for late night convos and sweet treats. It's a cozy kind of place. The thing I love about this place the most is that it's 24/7! I like a late night hangout and this is definitely a place I recommend. However, there is a flip side .. I hate to say.. it gets ...Popular with
- 200.72 mi