Meadowood Napa Valley
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (3)
- Meadowood Napa ValleyOct 24, 2012
Tucked away in the hills of a private estate in Napa Valley, Meadowood is a timeless, naturally beautiful retreat. The abundance of towering redwoods lends to a sense of privacy and seclusion. However St. Helena and Calistoga, the heart of Napa Valley, are just a short ride away.
The property is also used as a private club for the Napa community so hotel guests share access to the pool, clubhouse, fitness center, spa and other activities. There are three restaurants on property, one of which is a Michelin three-star: The Restaurant at Meadowood. After enjoying some of the world’s finest dining guests can work up another appetite by hiking, golfing, croqueting or playing tennis.
While there are endless wineries and restaurants nearby there really is no reason to leave. This is why Meadowood is an ideal option for weddings and corporate retreats. There are 85 suites and cottages scattered throughout the property and plenty of indoor and outdoor gathering areas. Whatever the occasion, the gracious hospitality of the attentive staff is sure to create a cherished experience for everyone.
- Meadowood Napa Valley
Excellent!32 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- Hotel88% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Food88% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 84% of the guests liked it.