Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%History Buffs
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 51%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Meddusa HotelMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4First to ReviewNov 26, 2013
One of the great things about Istanbul is that many of the best apartments and hotels are small operations and lurk in the nooks between the major international chains. Meddusa is just down the street from Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern. It has a great view and serves a full Turkish breakfast for a surprisingly reasonable price.
Very Good!305 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location92% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building71% said the facilities were very new.